Downfall

Days pass and no improvement has shown itself. Jimin continues to go to work like nothing was wrong leaving Yn to wallow in her own despair. Though she tries to convince herself that everything was fine, she feels like a floating iceberg: 2/3 emerged in despair whilst the last 1/3 holds tightly on to the light that continues to flicker. 

The hope she holds dearly, despite the recent change in Jimin's attitude, was the only thing preventing her from fully sinking to the bottom of the deep sea. The kisses he pressed onto her forehead before work every morning, or the way he would cradle her body into his apologising for being late and whispering goodnight to her sleeping form. But in recent days, even those small gesture seemed like a distant memory. Like an old lover that you think back to once in a while. Distasteful yet forever engraved into your mind. Your body. Your heart.

Unlike Jimin, Yn was quick to spot the changes in his attitude and mood. He was no longer the joyful and relaxed man that Yn had always known. Instead in his place was a harsh workaholic who cared nothing for the people around him or himself. He was constantly working, taking no time to rest, eat or bathe. Work was constantly on his mind. He wouldn't stop when Taehyung told him there was no work left. He would go and find extra work for himself or make pointless plans on finding his brother knowing they would never get approved from the council. Finding work for no apparent reason but to torture himself with.

To everyone else, Jimin had just reverted back to him old self and saw no problem with it. Saying things like 'he's just stressed, he'll return back to himself later'. Or 'dont worry about it, Jimin will be back to normal soon'. But to Yn this wasn't the case. Yn could see behind all the work facade he was putting up, he was suffering. Suffering from something that Yn wasn't sure about. And she hated that she wasn't there to help him soothe his pain. So with her mind made up, Yn decided it was time to face Jimin. 

As she waits for Jimin to come back home, Yn reads through the book she had finally found after digging through millions of archives. For her this book was the final evidence she had been waiting for, so she could confirm her suspicions. As she read through the book she came across the part she was interested in. She skim read it, pulling out the most important pieces of information before coming across the sentence that confirmed everything. This was the reason for Jumoon's attack on Blue moon pack. And his reason for what he has done. 

Before Yn could dig in any deeper, however, the chatter from downstairs and a familiar scent enters her senses. She quickly hides everything, seeing that they had to patch up first, before making her way down to him. Greeting everyone who she comes across, Yn finds herself in front of the living room door, where Jimin is stood talking to Yoongi. Yn bounds over to him taking him by surprise as she runs into his embrace and steals a kiss from his lips. "Welcome back."

Taken aback by Yn's forcefulness, Jimin's eye widen for a second before smiling and replying, "Glad to be back". He hugs her back gently before turning back to Yoongi to continue with what they were saying. Yn felt a little down seeing as she had been ignored but she kept her resolve strong, seeing no marks on his body or shirt, she determined to make Jimin happy. As Yoongi and Jimin came to the end of their conversation, Yn paying no heed to it, Yoongi shot a worried glance at YN, who just smiled back to him. She mouthed the words 'I'm fine' to Yoongi, who was not convinced in any way, but walk over to Roxy who was waiting patiently for him. 

"Minnie, can we talk for a bit please." Yn asked as she swayed slowly with Jimin wrapped around her. Jimin looked down at her apologetically before sighing, "I'm sorry, I'm busy-". "You always say that. Just one minute is all it takes." Yn interrupted trying to keep her frustration in hold, though she knew that she was about to burst. "I know I do. I'll make it-" "up to me. You always say that too. Jimin please I'm not joking around. Its really important." But again Jimin shakes his head, even going as far as taking her hand off of him and walking away.