Scars

Jimin POV

'Jimin, I love you'

The words 'I love you' repeated itself constantly as I tried to let them sink into my head. I couldn't believe my luck and the previous lust that was spiralling in my head slightly dampened, for now, as the feeling of love and adoration took over. I was sure I had heard what she had said correctly. I know it. But I couldn't help but make sure this wasn't a dream. 

"W-what did you say?" my voice stuttered clearly still astound by what I had heard. The fact that I was able to say something in the first place was a miracle. I couldn't stop myself from dreading the reality of this being a dream or allusion of sorts.

"I said,

I. Love. you."

With each words, Yn placed a small peck on each section of my face. First my cheek. Then nose. And finally my lips. Her lips felt like a piece of heaven and I couldn't stop myself from reciprocating it. How I love her.

Really?" I questioned once again just for some clarification that this wasn't a dream

Really?" I questioned once again just for some clarification that this wasn't a dream. That and I love hearing her say those words over and over again. It made me feel loved and wanted, but most importantly it showed that I wasn't the only one who was completely enthralled with the other. 

From the first moment I was born, everything was already set out for me. My path, my future occupation, my friends and obviously my mate. Nothing was ever in my control. I had always feared that she would only want me because I was an alpha, but now hearing these genuine words of love, I was ecstatic that there was a feeling that was much deeper than the mate bond.

"Yep. I love you, Park Jimin."

That's all it took. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I lifted her up and made her straddle my hips as I took her lips once again. It wasn't a hungry and passionate kissed like we were sharing before, it was more of a gentle and loving kiss that we put all our emotions into.

"I love you too, my Yn." I growled, slightly sexily into her ear as I broke the kiss. You couldn't blame me for wanting this women so much, she was perfect in every aspect.

It wasn't long before I heard her giggle near my ear as she placed her forehead on mine. We sat in silence, still in the same position, for a few minutes as I rubbed my nose over hers and peppered kisses all over her face. In returned she would massage my scalp and play with strands of hair, sometimes even bringing her lips to my ear and playfully biting it. A intimate and werewolf-only way to show affection and happiness to your soulmate.

We sat just enjoying each others company and basking in each others scents. It gave us time to reflect on how far we had come from the beginning of the rocky relationship. The tasks and trials The emotional battles and hurtful words thrown at each other. The acceptation and discovery of the past. So much had happen in the last 7 months that it baffles me how we survived. But there was also a stupid nagging feeling that was telling me this was only the calm before the storm.