Pregnant

"Alpha!" A voice interrupts as a man, that Yn recognise as Mark the old Beta, makes his way towards Jimin, not sensing the stifling atmosphere.  As he reached Jimin, Yn closes the door slightly, stopping him from seeing her, she wasn't in the most presentable attire or state. She didn't need more rumours flying around.

"Mark, we're are busy-!" Jimin tries to argue as he looks back at the door YN had closed slightly. "I'm sorry Alpha, but an emergency meeting has been called. It's regarding the matter you entrusted to me and the council." Jimin pauses as his full attention is drawn to Mark, Yn once again forgotten.

"One of the spies have noted something strange and we-" Mark further explains before cutting himself off. It was then he noticed the stifling atmosphere and the tension in the air. "Am I interrupting something?" He questions as he looks at the boys and slightly open door.

"Yeah Mark, you are. If you don't mind, can you give us a few minutes-" Jin states as places his hands on Marks shoulder, ushering him gently. "But Alpha needs to come-" "He'll come later." Hobi interrupts Mark, helping Jin push him down the corridor.

"No it's okay. I'll go." Jimin's voice causes everyone to freeze in their spot, looking at him in disbelief. Yn too gulps in confusion as she looks through the gap in the door at Jimin with wide eyes. "Are you stupid!? What about Yn! You can't make-!" Namjoon bursts as he stalks towards Jimin. "I can't keep elders waiting, you know that." Jimin replies as his eyes dart to were YN was peeking through the gap.

"I'm sorry but I need to go. I'll talk to you later." With that Jimin pulls a tight smile, before walking off with Mark who is looking around confused. The other boys glare in his direction before they all turn to Yn who slammed her door shut.

(•́‿•̀❁) (˵•‿•˵) (✿ °‿°)

"That brat! How could he!" Yoongi fumed as he made his way to the door, ready to drag Jimin back by the ear and teach him a lesson. But before he could do anything, the door slammed shut in his face as Yn turned to him. 

"Don't do anything. This is my problem." She whispers so weakly one would think the wind just blew on by. "But Yn. I want to help." 

"Please. I just need you to be here, that's all." Yoongi resigns as he turns to everyone else telling them to leave. They all refuse at first, seeing the state YN was in, but caved after realising the best way for Yn to let free was to be alone or with as less people as possible. They all nodded, giving silent good lucks and hugging her one by one, telling her she was loved before leaving with a heavy heart. 

And it was that second that the door shut, did Yn collapse onto the ground with a thud. "Yn!" Yoongi shouts running to Yn who was shaking in distress. Not to have him right there was torturous to her soul.

She didn't break quietly, it was like every atom of her being screamed in unison, traumatised that she should exist without him. Traumatised that she should let him go. Traumatised that he once again chose work over her. She went from being someone who was emotionally strong to someone who was barely holding on to sanity. 

"Yoongs! I can't believe him!" She cried into his chest for the nth time that week. She hated how weak she felt as the same salt river poured down her cheeks. Or how the same person that was suppose to be her strength was the reason she was breaking on the inside.

Yoongi stays with her until her eyes closed, body shutting down from exhaustion. He stayed on the harsh, cold floor gently swaying side to side, holding back his own tears as he watched his best friend tear at herself wanting death because of his childhood friend. He felt like her father who has to watch his daughter suffer as she loves a man he cares about too. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place.