Breakfast

TORTURE AND GORE WARNING!! and STRONG LANGUAGE. ONLY TOP ITALICS.

Pitch blackness. As far as my eyes could see, there was nothing. No life. No sound. Nothing. Yet I preferred it like this. It meant I didn't have to see HIM. I could finally rest. 

Maybe it was wishful thinking to escape my 'fate' as HE calls it.

Almost like a jinx, it starts all over again. Finally when i thought i could rest it starts again. Why was the world so cruel to let me suffer like so?

"Wakey wakey princess! It's time for some more fun!"

That voice. The voice that will forever be engraved in my brain, taunted me.

He gained satisfaction from my fear.

So I showed none.

I know that I couldn't do anything to escape this fate of mine. So instead i'll face it head on and laugh at its face.

HIS face emerges in front of me out of the darkness that was once so comforting.

HIS face held a sinister smile. The one which looked like he was crazy- No he is crazy.

Walking closer to my face i get ready for what I knew was about to happen.

The slimy, bony lips of his were forced on to me again.

And again I tried to fight.

But not with these silver chains attached to me having me hanging on the wall.

As always i don't kiss back. 

I just hold in my breath and remain calm on the outside. 

When he realises that i won't kiss back he stops and faces me again.

The same twisted expression on his face as he looks deep into my eyes.

"Princess.. I thought i told you that we were going to have some fun!! Did you not hear me??!"

He once again tries to kiss me but this time I move my face so it lands on my cheeks instead.

Still not what i wanted but it was better than his lips on mine. I had always wanted to save myself for my mate. I would never get my first kiss back. 

Mate... How i always wanted one....

At the time i thought that everything will go like it would usually go.

But this time he was beyond furious. 

He would usually get a whip and whip me till he saw me covered in blood.

Then put silver on my scars so the burn like the sun was scorching me.

But this time, it was different.

I saw that he was much more aggravated than he would usually be...

"Wrong move babygirl. You just earned yourself a severe punishment!"

At this moment I knew that i had made the worst decision of my life.

His grubby hands unlocked the top of the shackles with gloves and then dragged me to the corner of the cell.

Thrown against the wall i felt as though my skull had cracked as i hit my head on the stone wall.

"JACK!! HARRY!!! Get down here!" His voice bellowed through the dungeons.