Possessive

After Roxy read over the letter, Yn realised the letter was no longer within her clutched fists. Panicking she pushed Jimin away from her, frantically looking all over the floor and around her for where she might have dropped the paper. The content of the letter was private between her and Roxy, so the thought of someone else reading it made her heart thump against her rib-cage violently. Thankfully before she could panic further, she spotted Roxy with it. Though she calmed for a millisecond, she again feared the worst when everyone's eyes fell on the letter in Roxy's grasp. 

Before Yn could take the letter from Roxy, Jimin drags her back into his embrace and Yoongi takes the paper from Roxy. Yn struggles to get out of Jimin grasp who tightens his grip around her body, but not to the point she was immobile. His mouth brushes over her mark, quickly silencing her attempts at moving. She froze as his lips and tongue glides over his mark sending calm waves through her veins. She slowly slacks falling onto Jimin's chest as Jimin effortlessly picks her up placing her onto his lap as he sits at a random chair. 

"There's nothing to worry about Muffin. Please calm down." His voice was gentle and relax as he rubbed his hand up and down her arm and over her thigh. Yn's tense muscles slackens as she melted into his touch forgetting about the letter that Yoongi was know reading. 

Yoongi opened up the mind link between everyone in the room but Yn, as he read through the letter. As Jimin listens, he watches as Yn's eyes close slowly, and her face relaxed. He knew how tired she was after everything that happened today, but she refused to sleep feeling like it was her fault for the children injuries. She saw it as retribution for all that she had done and therefore she was torturing herself to make up for it. But not under Jimin's watch. 

As Yn completely nodded off, Yoongi finished reading the contents of the letter before turning to Jimin who no longer held the loving expression he had with Yn. The only thing stopping him from barging out of the room and hunting for Jumoon was the sleeping beauty in his lap. Taking in a deep breath he controlled his anger before lifting Yn up and walking to the door. 

"We'll talk about it in the morning. We all need some sleep. Goodnight."

Everyone agreed before replying with a good night and heading to their own respective rooms. Jimin gently placed Yn onto the bed, slipping of her top and jeans so he could change her into his hoodie. Placing her next to him after changing himself too, he slid his arm under her neck before cradling her body to him. He watched in satisfaction as she cuddled into him before closing his eyes.

The next morning Yn woke up confused to see that she was in her room and changed. But what confused her the most was Jimin was sleeping next to her. In previous weeks Jimin had left early due to having meetings, so seeing him next to her was a rare sight. She smiled slightly as she ran her hands through his thick locks watching as his eyes fluttered open. He yawned cutely before smiling toward Yn with a sleepy smile and a deep 'morning'. Yn returned the greeting before covering his mouth as he came towards her for a kiss. 'Morning breath' She simply said before giggling at the way he pouted. 'How I wished that I could wake up every morning like this', she thought. But boy was she going to regret that thought soon.

....

Two weeks. It had been two weeks like this

From sun rise to sun set, Jimin was glued to Yn's hip. He followed her everywhere. When she went to the training ground, he was by her side with a stack of papers in his hand watching her from a meter distance as she went through her fitness sets. When she went to the kitchen to cook for the girls night, he was sat at the counter staring at her every move stopping her anytime she was about to cut an ingredient with a knife because she might hurt herself. When she was going to her room to get changed before heading to medical ward, he was there sat on the bed refusing to let her change elsewhere in case there was an attack. He even went as far as sitting on the toilet seat whilst she took a shower before bed. He wouldn't let her out of his sight for a mere millisecond much less 10 minutes for a quick shower. 

As much as she loved the fact he was with her, having him breathing down her neck all day and night, she was getting irritated. And anytime she would try and persuade him to give her a minute, he was quick to throw out the idea. It had gotten to the point he would stand outside the toilet door constantly checking on her whilst she relieved herself. Thankfully she was able to put her foot down and stopped him from sitting in the bathroom with her, but it was humiliating nonetheless. At this point Yn had given up the idea of ever separating from him. But that didn't mean that she was letting him have his own way either.

"Muffin, please talk to me. You can't ignore me forever." Jimin pleaded for the millionth time in the last hour. And again Yn ignored him. As happy as she was having him with her and the fact that he wanted to protect her was heart fluttering, but enough was enough. She felt like a prisoner in her own home, especially after Roxy had spilled the beans on a lot of the information the two had hidden. Yoongi was to blame for that. One word from him made Roxy turn into putty and she was spilling secret left, right and centre. 

Not that Yn could blame anyone, she was like that too.

"Are you still ignoring the Alpha, Yn? It's been a week." Roxy entered the kitchen with Yoongi soon following, picking up the waffles Jin had made before sitting in her seat.

Whilst Yn was dealing with Jimin possessiveness, Roxy had fit in well with the pack. The whole pack welcomed her with open arms, especially after they saw the way Yoongi literally melted when they next to each other. 

"Until he decides to drop this possessive streak, I'm not going to talk to him so yes I am still ignoring the Alpha." Yn mocked which gained a growl from Jimin. He didn't like his mate calling him by his title and acting like a stranger. But Yn ignored his growls. "Also, quit calling him the alpha. I already gave you permission to call him by his name." 

"I know you did but it's by habit. I'm used to calling people by their wolf rank." Roxy shrugged as she bit into the waffle.

"As much as I agree with you Yn, I think you should drop the silence treatment or the two of you might regret it later." Yoongi spoke for the first time since yesterday morning. Yn watched the way Yoongi glanced behind her, where Jimin was stood most likely telling him what to say.

"Well he wouldn't be getting ignored if he wasn't reacting like this. I get it he's worried and I love that he cares but I need space too. Roxy didn't only tell you guys what we knew, she also told you things that I had no idea about and I need time to take it in without someone stalking me constantly." 

With that Yn stood up and left the room, leaving her barely eaten food behind. She headed towards the medical wing, having spent more time there than she had spent in her room. She could hear Jimin's footsteps behind her and though they were further away then usual she couldn't keep the painful growl within her. She couldn't understand why he couldn't leave her for a bit.

Opening the door to the room that became her second home, Yn saw Marie and Jin completing a check up on the patient." Oh Yn, you're back." Marie smiled as she saw her take the seat near the bed. "Yea.. How's Chloe?" 

Chloe had still not awakened from slumber since the attack two weeks ago. Each day Yn would come and visit her, spending hours by her bedside praying she would wake up. But no matter how many times she came, she was met by an unconscious, soulless body that seemed like a corpse. The small heartbeat was the only indication that she was alive and breathing. 

"Same as yesterday. Stable but still no sign of waking up." Marie said dejectedly before putting her hand on her small bump. Yn nodded her head before taking Chloe's small hand into her's. Yn watched as Jin and Marie finished their check up on Chloe before leaving to look at more patients. She stayed behind watching and listening to Chloe's heartbeat praying she would wake up like Mimi had done.

Unlike Chloe, Mimi had awoken 3 days after the incident. She was traumatised, to put it simply. Though no one had asked her of what had happened, everyone had already came to the conclusion of the type of torture was used. The thought along had caused a ruckus in the pack and the werewolf kingdom as a whole. In fact, the attack and Jumoon's threat was finally submitted to the council who took action immediately. The news had spread like wildfire and though Yn and the group hid majority of the what they knew from the rest of the world, everyone had the same question in their mind.

Why was Jumoon doing this in the first place?

---------------------------------------