One And Only

---------------------------------------------------

This might be cringy to a few
---------------------------------------------------

The knife plunged into the mattress with such force that the glass containing blood red cranberry drink spilt all over the two and the mattress. Ignoring the mess that was created Yn bursts into tears as her grip on Jimin's shirt increased.

He, on the other hand, was relieved and released a breath he didn't know he was holding in. His arms wrapped around his bawling mate who continued to rambling incoherent words that he couldn't understand. He didn't mind though. He just felt thrilled that his mate chose him over petty revenge. 

Rubbing his hands up and down her back to soothe her, whilst slowing tucking her head into his neck so her cries will stop, Jimin held Yn close waiting for his mate so they could talk. He didn't know what to say so he didn't say anything. He just stayed close to her and ensure she knew that he wasn't going to leave her.

Jimin felt Yn's breathing even out slightly so much so he could finally understand what she was saying. He listened with a heavy heart.

"Why... Why can't I just kill you... It's not like its the first time I have committed such an act either... I have done it before. So why can't I do the same now!" 

With each question Yn's fist met Jimin's chest. It wasn't too hard to leave a bruise but it was still hard enough for it to bring a bit of pain. But Jimin just lay there, no flinching, with his arms still around Yn, listening and taking in everything she said and did. He didn't interrupt or tell her to stop. He just listened. 

After all, he deserved this all.

"Why can't I just be happy! All I want is for his words to disappear. For him to felt the same pain he made me feel! He deserves it! I lost everything because him! And when I try and take something from him too, I can't do it!

 "Why? Because his only family just so happens to be my mate! The one i'm suppose to love! The one who is suppose to be me support in life! My soulmate! "

Jimin couldn't stand hearing much more. He hated how much anger was in her voice. How determined she was to get some type of payback for losing everything. He understood the determination to get revenge but hated the fact that his mate was burdened with it, to the point it was making her question everything. As Jimin opened his mouth to speak, Yn speaks once again though it's more of a whisper, as though she didn't want anyone to hear.

"Why does the moon goddess have to be so unfair?! How does she expect me to take revenge on him if I can't take something from him. I can't kill my mate. I can't destroy the one thing that could lead to me being happy. I can't lose my life line. I can't lose him.

My... 

one...

and...

only... 

J-i-min..."

Jimin's eye's widened as he heard those slurred words mummered out of her mouth. His eye's snapped to Yn to see her lying on him, deep in slumber. It seemed she had cried herself to sleep. 

Though her eyes were swollen red and her face was drenched in tears, her beauty still shone bright to Jimin. 

"Cute." 

He couldn't help but let a smile make it's way to his face. He knew he couldn't let this 'confession' get the better of him, but he couldn't help hope that this was the beginning of something good. 

Tightening his grip on his mate and looking at her tear stained face, Jimin wiped her face and then cuddled into her ready to go asleep. He had enough drama for one night, if not a life time, and couldn't wait till it could be over. But he didn't mind it as long as he ended up with his mate in his arms forever. He would trade anything for her love.

Before closing his eyes, he does something he was restraining himself from doing for a while. He leaned in and press his plump red lips onto Yn's forehead, letting it to linger there for more then a few seconds and then leaning down to her ear.

"Good night. I love you, my one and only Yn."

--------------------TBC---------------------