Alpha's little Secret

3rd Pov

Groaning again Yn finally decides to give up on sleep. Unlike last night YN couldn't sleep. She felt restless and something was keeping her up. Her mind was debating on whether or not she should trust Jimin. Though she decided to give him a chance part of her wasn't satisfied. She wanted revenge and she had to have it no matter what. The pain of her brethren is still fresh in her mind. In fact, they have never left her mind even when she tried to forget it for a second. Knowing she couldn't worry Cassie or Jimin, though only knowing him for a day or so she can tell he is stubborn as hell, as they would get worried and keep bugging her. So she tried to show she was fine.

 Fine.... 

She was far from fine.Despite the fact she may be the strongest physically, YN knew more than anyone she had the weakest mentality. Her emotions tend to go haywire. Sometimes crying at random time and place as she remember something sad; or laughing when everyone else is silent... Her emotions loved embarrassing her. With a huff Yn decided it was time to give up on trying to sleep and have a walk instead, knowing she wouldn't get much sleep either way.

Making her way down the corridor, YNs eyes caught sight of a rogue light. It was the only light on in the dark corridors and had piqued YNs interest. She hear someone breathing so she knew someone was in there and that someone had a familiar smell. The smell belonged to her mate and Alpha of this pack. Although Yn didn't want to admit to it she loved his scent. It reminded her of a meadow of flowers near a luscious waterfall that was illuminated by the shinning raze of the sun. Involuntarily, Yn relaxed as she stood and watch her mate sort through paper with a few grumbles escaping his lips at time. Not wanting to disturb him and the fact that his motivation to look after his pack to the fullest was making Yn lose even more determination to get revenge on him, she decided to leave him be. 

But seems like the moon goddess had other plans. Just as YN turned to leave a voice called out to her after catching her scent. 

"Yn? Is that you? What are you doing out of bed at this time?" A worried voice sounded from the once quiet room. Much to Yn's disapproval she turned back around and walked into Jimins office. After all she couldn't run away after being spotted now, can she?

"Nothing much. Just taking a walk?" Yn mumbled quietly. She really didn't want to talk to him now with everything going on in her head. 

"At night? It's 1:25 AM..." Jimin replied suspiciously. He could tell she was lying and it hurt him knowing that Yn would lie to him despite saying that she gave him a chance.

"Yea... Well, I could say the same to you? Why you up so late? You can always do all this another day right?" Yn quickly changed the subject hoping he will the drop the subject and this conversation would end quickly so she can run upstairs.

"I need to finish this tonight. Its for the meeting tomorrow..." Jimin groaned. Yn could tell he was tired especially after playing with the kids yesterday afternoon. It made her wonder if he did this often: stay up late and work after playing with the pack children.

There was an awkward silence. Especially since YN was stood awkwardly infront of the desk. She was debating on either sitting down or making an excuse and leaving as quickly as possible. 

She decided on the 2nd. 

After all she couldn't sit there looking like an awkward, misplaced potato now could she?

But again things didnt go her way. Why was everything going against her tonight?

"Sit down if you want. I can tell you can't sleep. I had a similar problem once before so I know the symptoms of it, i guess."