Truth part 2

Yn Pov

"Roxy..Roxy's alive?.." Yoongi's voice cracked as he looked at me with tearful yet hopeful eye's. I could see the mixed emotion and the way he was trying so hard not to break down in front of me, in fear of being seen as weak. But tears don't make you weak. They make you stronger. Something I too learned during my time here. 

With a small smile, I walked closer to him. We were already close to each other but now there was little space between us which made it easier for me to reach out and take him into my embrace. I felt the way he melted into my form and small sniffles escaped his mouth as I whispered a small yes into his ears. His sniffles soon turned into sobs as the weight and guilt of Roxy's suppose death was lifted of his shoulders and instead he was left with the hope of having a happily ever after. 

Seeing his reaction broke me from the inside, making me feel more like a jerk than ever before. I had hid Roxy's existence for more than 4 months from Yoongi, whilst I could have stopped the heartbreak. Instead I chose to keep it a secret and let my best friend suffer because of it.  

I held Yoongi tightly as his body shook and his walls collapsed, letting all pent up emotions out. Out towards me and out towards the world. His arms also tightened around me as he pulled me in closer, taking in as much comfort that I could give him at the time. The Beta aura was now gone, and in his stead stood plain old Yoongi. Yoongi who was told the words that he always wished to hear. The words that told him his mate was alive. 

My hand rubbed up and down his back as I gently sat down with him on the floor seeing his legs shake from the shock. I waited patiently, trying my best not to burst into tears myself as Yoongi calmed from his moment. It wasn't long before Yoongi's breaths evened out and little hiccups calmed leaving a red face Yoongi behind. 

He lifted his face from my shoulder as I reached out to wipe his tears that were still on his cheek, the same way he had done to me the whole week I cried over Jimin's disappearance

He lifted his face from my shoulder as I reached out to wipe his tears that were still on his cheek, the same way he had done to me the whole week I cried over Jimin's disappearance. I watched silently as his red eyes look as me with hope and relief as we both sat in silence. I pulled Yoongi back into my embrace, something that he didn't resist as I closed my eyes and prepared myself to tell the rest of my story to him. I could smell Jimin's scent from outside the room so I knew he was stood out there, probably listening to what was going on, but I was thankful he didn't interrupt us. If I knew he was there, Yoongi definitely knew he was there. Seeing as he wasn't making a move to stop anything, I knew he didnt mind Jimin's presence outside.

"Do you know where she is?" His voice was hoarse from all the crying but I could still make out all the words he was saying. I nodded my head slightly as an answer, as I got ready to tell him about Roxy and my relationship.

"Roxy was the one who saved me from Jumoon's grasp." Though the words came out weak and quiet, I knew Yoongi and Jimin had heard it by the way I felt Jimin tense through the bond. I had told them about me escaping when the guards were asleep, which was true but it wasn't everything that happened. Much more things happened. Things that Roxy was involved in.