Revenge Part 2

The two sat on the bed after Yn placed the CD into the video player that was connected to the flat screen TV. As the two lay down, Jimin placed a small blanket over Yn who ends up draping it over Jimin too. Jimin's eyes quickly went to Yn as she avoided eye contact with him. He couldn't help but smile at her sweet gesture. But sadly enough Jimin couldn't also stop this weird feeling inside him that told him that she was acting off. Though he didn't mind it, she was intimate. 

Too intimate...

The movie soon started. It didn't dawn on the pair that Yn had actually picked a horror. It wasn't until the first jump scare that it became apparent of how much of a wimp the two were. Especially when Yn jumped after something popped out and cuddled into Jimin's side without realising it. Though Jimin laughed at Yn, he too jumped multiple times after that, continuously tightening his grip on yn. The two were both too stubborn to tell each other how frightened they were of the movie so that it could be turned off, but instead decided to tease each other at every reaction they made. 

Neither had realised how close they were as their eyes were glued on to the screen. Apart from the time at the picnic, this was the closest they were together from the first time they met. Not just physically but emotionally too. They were both scared-y cats...

Or should I say scared-y wolves.... 

(Lame Joke ik.. Jin don't hate me..) 

As the movie progressed with multiple heart aching jump scares and countless teasing between the two, Yn had forgotten about the main reason that she had called Jimin over. After multiple debates in her head, Yn had finally came to a conclusion. She need to get her revenge. 

Even if Jimin wasn't the one who ended up ordering Jumoon in the end, he still was at fault for the demise of her pack. Jumoon was Jimin's brother and should have to take some type of responsibility. Definitely if he knew what Jumoon was up to.

Yet the second the movie had started and the two continued to bicker about everything like a married couple, Yn started to have doubts about what she wants to do. She had and was prepared for what she wanted to do and that was for him to receive the same pain she did. She had lost her family so she was going to make sure Jumoon lost his family too. She was going to kill her mate.

As they say: 'An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.'

She had prepared a silver coated knife so if the knife didn't kill him the silver will burn his skin and he will loose any energy to move making him an easy target for another hit. The rest of the pack house was empty because there was some event going on in another building, so it was just the two of us. No one would be able to make it on time to save him and she would be able to escape. All of it was planned out perfectly. But everything doesn't always follows the plan.

Her hand reached under the pillow that she was laying on and touched the top of the handle to stay away from the silver part. Jimin was focusing on the movie getting ready for another scare that was bound to happen, so he hadn't noticed what Yn was doing. This was a perfect chance for Yn. He was too focused on the screen to be able to see what she was up to. But has Yn got ready to do what she had planned, she froze. She couldn't do it.

It wasn't the mate bond or the fear of what she was about to do, rather it was the feeling of guilt and uneasiness she was feeling in her gut. Never had she thought she would stoop to such a level of 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth'. What had happened to her?

As she hesitated her hands slowly left the blade as she started to think over what she was about to do. Just as she thought about stopping her plan, a scene pops up that reminds her of the grievances she has faced.