Aftercare

5 days. It had been 5 day since Yn began her heat. One thing Yn had forgotten about heat was that it could last up to 1 week with a Werehu. And so 5 days later, she was still stuck in her room. Jimin had made it abundantly clear that no one was to come up to the 4th floor, where his room was, especially unmated wolves, to stop the possibility of YN ever being taken advantage of. But even without that rule, no one would have gotten anywhere near the room without Jimin going all wolf on them. 

Unlike Yn, who was weak during this time, Jimin had boosted in possessiveness again, to the point he nearly had a fight with Jungkook and Taehyung on numerous occasions for coming near the fourth floor. Sometimes they had to deliver the duo's breakfast because Yn wasn't allowed out the room, or other times it was because they had to pass new toiletries. Whatever the reason was, Jimin would sometimes lose control, especially during the time YN was in pain, but would ultimately apologise later. The boys obviously forgave him, as they go through the same thing with their mates, but nonetheless they decided it was better for the girls to send up stuff.

Throughout the 5 days, Yn had gotten little rest due to her heat refusing to calm, but thankfully after 120 hours of heat pains, Yn felt the torture ceased and go into hiding for the next season. She sighed gratefully as she pulled the covers over her bare skin, just as Jimin walked in with a tray of food.

"You awake?" He asked gently as his hand pushed back the hair glued to Yn's forehead. Yn hummed in response before taking his hand into hers and giving it a kiss. "Yeah. And I think that it has ended now, thank the moon goddess." The two laughed as Jimin went into the wardrobe and pulled out some baggy clothes for YN, along with a towel and robe. "Want to take a bath first and then eat or eat first and then shower?" He asked as closed the distance between the two.

"Can't I do both at the same time again?" Yn asked knowing the answer from the get go. "Of course, that was my recommended service." Jimin joked as he lifted Yn up carefully from under the covers. 

He kicked open the bathroom door, to show an already prepared hot bath with petals and lots of pink bubbles. "I had everything ready whilst you slept. A warm bath with 2 rose scented bath bombs and rose petals to accompany it." Jimin introduced as he lowered Yn's body into the warm bath. "Thank you. It's beautiful." Yn reached for Jimin's cheeks bringing him in for a slow kiss before he disappeared to get the tray of delicacies. 

Jimin returned with the food, whilst Yn pulled out the stand that was attached to the bath so he could place the food onto it. "You joining?" Yn questioned as she moved to make some space just in case. "Wasn't planning on it." "Well can you?" Jimin laughed as he looked at Yn as she pleaded for him to join. He nodded his head and quickly stripped before joining. 

"There. Happy, Muffin?" Yn hummed as she leaned onto Jimins toned body. The two chatted as they ate the pastries and small sandwiches prepared by Jin, before they sat in the tub for a bit longer and then got out to have a shower together. 

"I can finally step out of this room!" Yn squealed in happiness as she finished changing and made her way to the door. "You're a bit too happy, Muffin. You do realise the second we step out of here, you're back to Luna duties." Jimin deadpanned, enjoying the way realisation hit Yn's face.

"Way to pop my bubble of happiness, Minnie." Yn sulked before enlightening, "But at least I can finally see Chloe again. And the other children too. Maybe visit Lucy as well. I didn't finish talking to her-" "You can visit Chloe and the children but not Lucy. You're not talking to her again. I don't trust her." Jimin sternly warned, but Yn knew there was love behind it. 

"But Minnie-" "But nothing Muffin. You can't see her on your own ever, understand?" Yn nodded before realising what Jimin said, "So does that mean I can go with someone else?" Jimin smiled in confirmation watching as Yn lit up and hugged him like a child who got their way. He knew he couldn't stop her entirely so he decided to let to make a compromise. 

After that conversation the two left their room, making their way back into reality.

.....

2 weeks passed since Yn's heat and everything had surprisingly gone back to normal. Well normal as possible. Though the threat from Jumoon is still fresh in everyone's head, no move had yet to be made by either party. This had calmed those of the lower ranks but those in the upper ranks were still quite worried. 

After Roxy informed the council of Jumoon's move to Yn's old pack land, they had immediately sent people there to scout the area to find him but they came back with nothing. It was like he had vanished. This had a lot of people worried, Jimin especially, as the threat was still a possibility. It also didn't help that Yn continued to have really bad gut feelings that were hinting that something was about to happen. Something that meant she was about to lose someone.

But amidst all the negativity, some good news was revealed. Marie's and Jin's child's gender was finally revealed after cutting into a specially designed cake. The outside of the cake was both pink and blue with the words: 'whatever the gender, we'll love you the same' written in gold and red icing with Jin's and Marie's face's plastered on either side of it (Jungkook's idea). The inside of the cake was either pink or blue depending on the gender, so when Jin cut in to it and they saw a blue cake they were happy to announce they were having a son.

Festivities had gone on all night that day, but no matter how much fun everyone was having, one person sat quietly to herself. She talked to those who approached her but remained in her seat in fear of what she was about to do. But when she saw the person she wanted to talk to leave the party, she followed him stealthily with no hesitation; no one noticing her leaving. 

Reaching a room she was used to seeing and brought back memories, the woman stood outside the door for a minute collecting her nerves. And when she raised her fist ready to knock on the door, the door opened and out came the man she was looking for.

"What are you-"

"I need to talk to you privately. It's important."

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Please read.

A lot of authors have came out to say that their accounts have been deleted along with books and chapters in their drafts. So far I haven't experienced any of this, but I can see that something is going on with this app. Just in case I disappear one day, for those who want to carry on reading my books I have an account on another website called Quotev with the same name and books. So if I go MIA for more than 2 weeks WITHOUT interacting with anyone or announcing anything, you can find me there hopefully. I also have twitter (same @ for now) though I'm hardly active on there as it is.  Anyway just wanted to give a heads up to all my readers and to any other writers out there. 

Borahae!