Present

After an evening of fun and games, everyone decided to head to bed. It was quite late in the night and there was a lot planned for tomorrow. Yn however was full of energy, especially having seen the little children from the orphanage again. Jimin had started to introduce them to the little pups, so they could get used to seeing each other. He remembers what YN has told and decided to give it a try. So far everything seem to be going well and there hasn't been much problems, apart from a few pup's parent's being judgemental. 

Yn had just finished her shower and was combing through her slight damp hair, using a hair dryer to help straighten the curls that had formed after the girls played with her hair during the party. Jimin was currently in the shower, still sweaty from the training, and he couldn't go during his own party, not that anyone minded a sweaty Jiminie. 

Giving up on her hair, that was no where near complete, Yn heard the doorknob of the bathroom turn as she huffed in annoyance. Out came Jimin who had his favourite boxers on and a towel hanging of his shoulders as he dried his hair with another. His chest was bare and you could see the vast amounts of muscles he had, as the water drop and slid down each creak and curve of his chest. Though Yn had seen Jimin shirtless plenty of times as they do sleep together in one room, and male werewolves hate sleeping with shirts on, Yn still couldn't stop herself from ogling at the ungodly being.

"Like what you see, babe?" Jimin teased as usual. Yn had heard it every night and could guess what he was about to say.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer. Yeah. Yeah. I know. But I don't need to take one because they are all mine anyway." Yn answered in a half cocky and half serious tone, following it with a teasing wink.

This time it was Jimin's turn to get flustered. Yn was never this straightforward, but it's cool to be the one in charge at times. Especially if you get to see a bright red Jimin as a result. Not to mention he is half naked.

Dropping the subject by chuckling and shaking his head, Jimin took Yn's locks in to his hands as he dries her hair. It had become some sort of rule to dry each others hair whenever they had showers on the same night. It gave them time to talk before they hit the stacks. 

Just like every night the two talked as Jimin dried and combed Yn's hair, before she moved on to his. Yn never had trouble with drying his hair, because it was short and tend to already be dry before she got to it. 

Moving her hand skilfully over his scalp, Yn gave Jimin a head massage as he talked about what he did today and his plans for tomorrow. Yn hummed occasionally to show she was listening, though she had found massaging his scalp and shoulder much more interesting. Jimin would never say but he loved it when Yn massages him. It was relaxing and brought the two together. 

During the talks, Yn suddenly remembers that she hadn't given him the present she bought when she was kidnapped. Stopping with the massage she ran over to her handbag and took out the small box that she had bought. Jimin got up curiously to see what she was doing, now only realising what Yn was wearing. She had a silk night gown on that hugged any curves that she had. It also showed that Yn was becoming more healthier as he could finally see more than skin and bones. His 'I'm not going to work before you eat' technique was working.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jimin circled around the bed to the window where Yn was stood with a box in her hand. She turned around feeling his presence and held the small box out to him.

"It's not much, but I thought it would suit us."

Jimin took the box before unravelling the ribbon that held the lid close. Opening the red box, Jimin saw a beautiful necklace.

 Opening the red box, Jimin saw a beautiful necklace

(A necklace we all know so well.)

"I don't know why but I thought of us when I saw the necklace. There are two 'C' which overlap each other to make one. Like us. We are two people who are completely opposites but together we make things work and are weaved together, whether it's destiny or choice, creating a simple yet meaningful design."

Jimin looked at the necklace and his mate in awe. Who would have thought a normal necklace would have such a meaning to it. She was right. This necklace was made for them. He looked up to Yn to see she held a second one but it was silver instead of black. Just like her wolf eye's. And mines black like my wolf's fur.

"It's beautiful, thank you. I'm never taking it off. 

Can you put it on for me?"

Yn nodded as she took his necklace from his hand. Circling around him, Yn stood on her tiptoes as she put her arms around Jimin's shoulders to put the necklace on. It was times like these she wished she was tall. Damn you tall werewolf.

Successfully getting the chain around his neck, Yn clipped the necklace before turning Jimin around so she could see how it looks like on him. Looks like it was made for him.

Jimin too took Yn's necklace, but he didn't move. He wrapped his arms around Yn's shoulders with her chain, looking deep into her eye's. Clipping the necklace together quickly, intentionally grazing his fingers on her necklace causing the sparks to erupt, Jimin brought his hands to Yn's cheeks and put his lips on to hers. Instantly, Yn returned the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck. 

The kiss soon intensified causing the two to fall on to the bed. It didn't help that Jimin was still shirtless and Yn was in a thin night gown. It wasn't long before Jimin stops the kiss as his eye's switched between black and brown, trying to stay in control of his body.  He didn't want to do something that could be detrimental to their relationship. Yn could see his struggle and she would be lying if she too wasn't struggling. But did she really want to go the whole way? Was she ready?

Jimin and her had became fate's cruel game, but also it's favourite. They were put against each other from the very start as she battled her inner demons and came to par with her past. It was no lie that Jimin had always help her when she needed him, but all she has done is hurt him. He sat there whilst she tried to kill him and didn't blame her for it. All the hurtful comments she threw at him, yet he smiled and loved her everyday like it never happened. He accepted her despite all her flaws and never once pushed her to tell him about everything that happened to her. He was possessive at times too, yes, but he held back time and time again just to make sure Yn didn't feel captive. Yes, they were bound to have fights in the future as they were both stubborn, but they will always overcome them. Yn know's they will. So the what was she scared for?

Much to the surprise of Jimin, Yn reached up to him and pulled his lips back to her. She took full control of the kiss before breaking it and looking up at him.

'I have nothing to be scared for.'

With that thought the words Jimin thought would never leave her mouth whispered:

"Jimin

I love you."

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

A lot happened in this chapter. Hope you all kept up.

Here are both of the necklaces:

See you all next chapter!

Purple you all!