Hatred

Yn Pov

After a severe headache I could hear a few murmurs in the background before they fully disappeared. I tried to open my eyes, but to no avail as bright light blinded me; rays slipping in through the windows and penetrating my eyelids. 

After a few useless attempts I rubbed my eyes to try once more and surprisingly I began to see the unfamiliar scenery around me. White ceilings. Squishy pillows. comfy mattress. Silver bed posts. Quiet beeps from some machines.

Whilst admiring the room and all the luxury that was decorating the room, it hit me that I didn't know where I was. I racked my brain in an attempt to remember what had happened and slowly everything began to return to me. My pack. My family. The incident. The chase. And my mate?
That thought brought me back to the scene before I fainted. If I remembered correctly he told me his name.But what was his name again?

Humin ?

Jumun?

Jumin?

I can't remember...

Whilst trying to rack my forgetful brain, I noticed another presence in the room. It was a she wolf. I was about to go in protective mood before I noticed her figure seemed familiar. Her scent too. I had smelt this apricot smell before. That's when it something clicked. Apricot. It can't be.

'Cassie? Is that you?' I involuntary croaked with my sore throat.

Part of me was thinking it was a dream yet I was also slightly hopeful. When the women turned around my eye's widen which was mimicked by her twoo. It was her. Cassie. I'm sure of it.

'Yn, you're awake?!'

Her voice is the exact same as it use to be. Calm and lady like not at all like my own. Seeing her tear up I too began to tear up slightly as I slowly lifted myself up ignoring the stinging pain of my back and arm. Within seconds I was engulfed in a heart warming hug as I began to cry on the shoulder of my best friend and she did so on mine.

We must have cried for a good 5 minutes before finally calming down but still hugging each other. Cassie wiped my tears as I did hers. She began talking about her time in the pack as we caught up on we missed. She did majority of the talking as we both avoided the topic on the dead pack.

30 minutes had passed with us talking about random memories and checking on each other. All was fine before a question from Cassie made me blush extremely. I became a tomato that very second whilst feeling a sense of relief due to being reminded of his name with a new piece of information.

"So you're mates with Alpha Jimin? That's cool but totally not unexpected. I think you go well together, Luna!!" She teased.

"He's an Alpha?" I asked kind of surprised as his wolf looked like an Alpha yet he didn't act like one. I mean where do you find an Alpha doing aegyo and acting, well, cute like he was before? I smiled as I remembered how he tried to make me laugh despite me shoving his hand away from me.

"What are smiling about? Is it about our Alpha? Wait, I mean your Alpha?" Cassie continue to tease. I instantly blushed even more red as she continue to make fun of me but I tried to hide it, quickly come up with a comeback.

"What are you talking about? He is your Alpha not mine! Plus what about your mate? Jungkook? Do you want me to tell him about you from childhood. The girl with a choco moustache, was that what you called yourself? I'm sure he'd love to hear about that." I giggled to myself remembering that certain memory. Not to mention her shocked and embarrassed expression wasn't helping me. It just made it easier to tease her. I received an exaggerated pout from her as she faked being upset with me. She was cute when she did that unlike the ugly potato known as myself.