Finale Part 2

Long chapter.

Also, don't kill me.

Crystal gently placed Jimin down on the ground after making space between the smog and them. By her calculations, she had rough 3 minutes for the smog to reach them, which was enough time for Cassie and Lily to arrive with the back up powder. -:We are nearly there. We can see the wolf-bane smoke from here:- Cassie informed at that exact moment as Crystal shook Jumoon off her. The older man looked at her wolf in curiosity, before backing away as he saw the clear hatred radiating off of her.

"The only reason I saved you was because of Jimin. Though to be honest, that wolf-bane wouldn't have affect you in anyway." Yn snarled once she shifted back into her human form, her clothes still in one piece. She didn't wait for Jumoon's answer, nor did she care about the confused look on his face as she turned her full attention to Jimin. He was weak. So weak, it was a miracle Yn was lead to him by the sound of his slow heartbeat. 

"Jimin, if you can hear me please do something." She called out, slowly shaking him as she had no medical tools on her. She also lacked the antidote even though deep down she knew that it was no use. He was too far gone and had taken in a large amount of wolf-bane to be saved from simply neutralisation. "Jin! Roxy! Come quick!" She screamed, trying to stop any tears from falling as she looked at the state he was in. 

Pale. Cold. Silent.

Everything about him showed signs of death. 

"Yn-" Jin called, quickly shifting into human form as he fell to his knee's. "Jin, I can't feel anything. His side of the bond is completely empty. You have to save him!" Yn interrupted, her palms rubbing Jimin's frozen hands to try and continue his circulation of blood. Jin got to work immediately, soon accompanied by the rest of the group who circled around them in worry, as they looked at Jimins condition and the slowly approaching Reaper of death. 

Seconds passed, Jin and Roxy trying whatever they could do with the limited equipment they had, to try and save Jimin. But no matter what they did, the doors of death remained open as Jimin continued to slip away with every tick of the clock.

-:Guys.. I think we need to move. It's back again.:- Yoongi brought the attention to the smog through the link, not wanting to disturb Jin and Roxy who were fumbling around with random medical equipment. The ones who heard Yoongi's alert, turned towards the direction of the mindless enemy, before turning back to Jimin. There was no way they would be able to move Jimin in that state. -:What should we do?:- Jungkook asks Yoongi, eyes zipping from Jimin and the fog.

-:There's not much we can do, but wait a bit longer for Cassie and Lily to arrive.:- Yoongi reveals in worry as he stood impatiently for the arriving duo. And almost on cue a familiar wolf, followed by a stampede of other wolves, came in sight. 

"Lily!" Taehyung shouted, excited to see his mate for many reasons. One of which was her great timing. He was quickly silenced however, by not only the spectators but Lily herself, who had been briefly been informed of the situation. They had no time to waste with the enemy inching forwards with every second that went by. "Those who are free, help me and the others spread this out." She ordered, pecking away Taehyung's pout when she shifted, knowing he was only excited to see her and had no intention of scaring Jin with his yell.

"Where's Cassie by the way?" Jungkook questioned after a while of throwing the powder, his hand covered in the flour textured solid. "I'm right here!" A voice called from behind the white smoke that the group had created. They had gotten into such a rhythm that their sights were restricted by the flour like antidote, not realising that the wolf-bane had stopped it's advancement.