Secret

It was the day of Jin and Marie's gender reveal party that Yoongi had heard a quiet knock on his bedroom door. Having left the party to get some peace and quiet, the last thing he had expected was for someone to knock on his door. "Are you expecting anyone?" He asked Roxy, who was also in the room, as he made his way to the door. Roxy shook her head, getting up into a sitting position on the bed- book discarded, curious as to who was at the door.  

And as Yoongi got closer to the door, he didn't need to ask who it was. Having spent a lot of time with her, Yoongi knew her scent better than anyone's, apart from Roxy. But what confused him the most was why she was here instead of down at the party or with her mate. Nonetheless he happily opened the door for her, not going to turn a good friend away.

"What are you-?" 

"I need to talk to you." She interrupted, her eyes scouting the corridor in haste.

Seeing the frantic expression on her face, Yoongi didn't ask any questions as he let her in. He opened the door wide as YN slipped in shooting a small smile to Roxy, who got out of the covers. 

"What's wrong? You look really scared." Roxy coaxes as she pulls Yn into a hug after pulling her down on to the bed. She felt Yn's body shake in her hold and instantly looks at Yoongi in worry. Yoongi closes the door, before locking it - knowing whatever was about to be said was to remain private.  

"I need your help." She spoke shakily as she looked at the two. They nodded, ready to help with whatever YN had to ask. The two waited silently, encouraging her to speak as Yn gulped down her fears and hesitance. 

"I- I- think-" Yn stuttered trying to get the words out, but her throat clogged up with fear. "It's okay babygirl. Take your time." Roxy calls taking Yn's hand in hers, "We aren't going to rush you." Yoongi adds as he sits on the edge of the bed next to the girl. 

Yn nods thankfully as she collects her nerves, hand grasping at her chest as she tries to control the tremors of her body. She releases a sigh, tightly closing her eye's, before opening them with determination. Whatever happens she needs to tell them. And she was going to tell them now.

"I- I think I'm pregnant.." Yn finally breaks, tightening her fist as she prepared herself for their reaction. But what she didn't expect was for them to be looking at her the way they did. Though it was painted with shock at first, their faces morphed to one of happiness as they relaxed from the news.

"Congratulation. If you truly are that's such a great thing. I'm happy for you." Roxy says taking Yn into a hug. "Seriously, you nearly scared us." Yoongi adds briefly smiling before seeing the expression Yn wore. "What's wrong? Are you not happy about it?" 

Yn shook her head as her eyes glistened with tears that she pushed back. "I'm happy. Of course I am.." "But?" "But it happened at the wrong time. Not only is there a war pending against Jumoon, Jimin's never home and I barely turned 20. I can't trust myself to be a mother. Especially with Jumoon after me." Yn broke as she put her face in her hands. Though she hadn't confirmed it with a test, Yn was 99.9% sure she was pregnant: the very thing she feared would happen. And she hadn't got the guts to tell Jimin, in fear of what would happen.

Roxy and Yoongi quickly took her in an embrace, and though she still hadn't shed the tears that were in her eyes, Yn was extremely pale and her eyes were rimmed red, showing she may not hold them in for much longer. 

"Shh. You'd be a great mother I'm sure. But let's first take that test, okay?" Yoongi says as he signals Roxy to get a pregnancy test from the medical wing. With everyone preoccupied with the party downstairs, there shouldn't be anyone in the medical wing, so it wouldn't rouse any suspicions.