Luna

This is part 2 of todays update. Read Chapter 'Steps' before this.

The next morning Yn wakes up in Jimin's arms again; pillows discarded on the floor and legs entangled in the duvet.

She groans quietly to herself, not wanting to wake up Jimin and get caught in such an embarrassing situation. She knew for a fact that he would ask questions, mostly just to tease her, to the point that she would resemble the colour of red wine, something toxicating and dangerous. So with great care, she removed his arm that hugged her waist, something that reminded her of a very familiar situation from a while ago, before rolling off of him. 

But much to her misery, Jimin's arms quickly encircled over her again, pulling her back over to him, his front flushed against her back. Yn inhaled sharply, feeling Jimin's slow rhythmic breaths blowing by her ear, down to her neck where her mark was. She shivered in delight, though her mind tried to scold her for it, before feeling a heavy weight tangle around her legs. Her eyes travelled down, trying to peek under the bed covers unsuccessfully, before Jimin shifted from behind her. 

Yn held her breath, eye's closed tight as she waited for his body to stop moving. But as she waited, the more she realised that his body was enclosing around her from escaping as his arms tightened considerably around her waist and his leg, she worked out it was, circled around her own tangling it like spaghetti. But coming to this realisation didn't help her as Jimin finally stopped moving, her body literally covered by the entirety of his own, and the reality of her being stuck under him came crashing down harshly. 

"Umm..Jimin.." She whispered, hoping he would move and if she was lucky he would move without waking up. All embarrassment and possible teasing being the last thing on her mind as she took in the situation she was in now. But much to her wishes, all she felt was his grip tightening and his face digging deeper into her neck. And try as she might, she couldn't bring herself to force him away, even when she knew she had to stay to the boundaries she had put up. 

"I'm sorry..." Yn felt warm air brush against her cheeks, pausing as Jimin's voice danced in through her ear canal to her ear drums. 

"I'm so sorry." 

He spoke again, Yn wondering if he was awake and doing this consciously. But when she twisted slightly to look at his face, she could still see the calmness and clear evident signs of him still in slumber. 

"I'm so sorry Muffin." He breathed out, his voice doing magical therapy on her cheek and neck as it danced lightly against her skin. "I'm such an idiot. I don't deserve y-" His voice faded near the end, but Yn knew what he was saying. She could feel the vibrations that skated on her skin and instinctively knew the words he was trying to portray through his breath, which were now more laboured than before.

"I just want- protect -ou. B-t I hurt you ins-ead. Would you e-er forgive m-?" (I just wanted to protect you. But I hurt you instead. Would you ever forgive me?)  

Yn didn't answer the question that was directed towards her knowing their was no point in doing so. He was asleep and would forget what he was saying the second he wakes up. He probably wasn't even conscious of what was being said. Not to mention, she herself still had no answer to the question he had been asking for a while, through his actions. Would she ever forgive him? It was still too early for her to know.

Though it broke her to listen to him sound so weak and defenceless, his words becoming less and less understandable, she stayed quiet listening to him, even when she felt dampness on her shoulder. His face dug deeper into her shoulder, trying to find some comfort through the mark he had placed on Yn's neck and leg. But she stayed silent, letting him hold her tightly against himself and find the comfort she couldn't give herself. Yn felt horrible for the way she was acting, her heart tearing at the way she acted towards him, but her mind still screamed it wasn't enough.