The end of my pack

The same warning as last chapter.... mention of death, torture, gore etc.

"Hey Yn! Surprised?" The familiar yet cold voice mocked as she fully came out of the shadows. She snickered at my reaction clearly finding it amusing.

''What are you doing here? With him? Get away from-" As I looked at her face I pale. She showed no fear or disgust towards the man or her surroundings. She seemed like she was in her element. Like she knew what was happening. It can't be.

"Wait- No it can't be. You helped him to do this, didn't you?!'' Part of me knew the answer to what she was about to say and I despised it. She giggled hysterically as she took small steps towards me then grabbed on to my collar tightly.

"You're smart Yn. So why don't you work it out yourself? Why would I be by the side of a man that killed the pack. Well most of the pack." she whispered in my ears as she turned around and looked at Henry whilst saying the last part.

Deep down I knew what she meant but part of me refused to believe that she would do anything to harm the pack. Especially since the pack took her in after she was chased out of her pack. Why would she destroy the place that gave her a home? A family? Friends? Food?

It was then it clicked...

"This was your plan from the very beginning. You planned this all 4 years ago didn't you?"

My heart had dropped when she stood up and looked at me victoriously before she stated in a large amused voice:

"For a smart girl like you I'm surprised it took you so long to finally work it out after so long. You have no idea how much energy it took me to get you to befriend me by making you pity me and then having to constantly act friendly towards you. Everytime I touched you I felt like I was putting my hand voluntarily in the sewers. It was disgusting. I'm so relieved I don't have to get near you ever again."

Lucy walked over to that man's side whilst looking at my shattered visage and then continued her little speech.

"You have no idea the amount of suffering I went through just to get to this point and now I have finally succeeded. Well nearly. I still need to get rid off this pest." Lucy snarled at Henry who looked lifeless.

My heart was racing and my mind was exploding with different thoughts. Some which were regrets. Some were memories. But most were questions. Question for why this had happened. Why it had to end this way, but most questions were directed towards my stupidity of how I didn't see the closes person to me was killing the pack from the inside. Maybe if I had never helped her back then, she may never have enter the pack therefore maybe everyone would be spared? I could live my life like a normal teenage girl. Well as normal for a she wolf.

"What's wrong sweet YN? Are you wondering whether this outcome would have been the same if you hadn't trusted me? If so, then the answer to that question is this: the outcome would have still been the same! No matter what you would have done it would still lead to losing the pack. You just made it easier.." Lucy very nicely informed me.

My heart felt heavy knowing I was was responsible for roughly 100 peoples lives being lost despite them saying that it wasn't my fault, I still felt it was.

Lucy had moved away from me whilst I was in a daze again and had gotten closer to Henry and that man. It wasn't until Henry had made a grunt that I had realised that Lucy was chocking him.

"LET HIM GO! STOP IT!" I thrashed against the chains which seemed to be sucking out my life though they were only able to take make strength. My reckless thrashing had resulted on my tumbling over with no energy left. In fact, it felt like I had no energy to keep my eyes open. This was apparent to that man as he stalked over to me and put his disgusting bloody hand on my face and forced my eyes to open. He whispered into my ears, which sent a spine tingling shiver to go through me in reaction to his repulsive behaviour,