Cream

After the scene in the training grounds, the whole group left and rushed into the pack house to start the next part of Jimin's birthday surprise. Whilst the girls had gone shopping and the boys kept Jimin occupied, the rest of the pack had decorated the pack house to celebrate their Alpha's birthday.

Everyone was aware of the surprise party thrown apart from Jimin,obviously. They were all thrilled at the idea that was suddenly put forward by the group. It was the first time Jimin had a birthday celebration after his parents death. His birthday was unfortunately the same day when his mother passed on after his passed on 5 days prior. During the whole week Jimin usually works himself to sick so he can forget about the day he lost everything. This time thankfully he had a mate who kept his mind off the unfortunate event. That same mate who also wants to give Jimin a birthday surprise.

Thus the reason why Yn had the honours of being the cake fairy this year. According to the pack, Jimin had always been the cake fairy during the boys birthday's and the boys took turns on his birthday, so Yn wanted to have the honours this time.

With a quick kiss on the cheek and an excuse about needing the bathroom, YN ran to the kitchen where she saw one of the bakers who was in charge of the cake. They seemed to be putting the final touches on the cake that everyone had designed together. 

Not wanting to scare them, Yn waited until they put the piping tip down and then knocked on the door. The whole kitchen turned to look at Yn before bowing, something Yn was still not used to, before getting back to what they were doing. Walking towards the baker with a smile, she could see a humongous cake that took her breath away. It was beautiful. Yn's eyes rose in shock and she gasped in surprise at how fitting and perfect the cake was. It looked exactly like the drawing, if not better. Sorry Jungkook

Seeing their Luna's reaction, the baker was relieved and proud of her work. The tension that was looming over everyone's head had dissipated and all that was left was relief. Everyone had spent hours to make sure it looked presentable and was the best cake they could make for their Alpha. It had been years since they last made anything like this for the Alpha so were quite frantic when they realised they didn't know what taste they should go for. They feared that it may look beautiful but the taste may not be immaculate. All they could do was waited for that with bated breath.

Yn noticed something was missing and she quickly looked at the drawing that Jungkook had sketched to see he too had missed that point, so she decided to add it herself. Taking a piping bag and tip she asked for some buttercream so she could add a small detail. With cursive bold writing Yn wrote a small message on the plate before looking at the baker as though asking if it was okay. The baker instantly nodded. It was the first time that anyone wrote on a message on a cake but she couldn't say no to a Luna.

Hearing the noises in the living room, Yn quickly lit the cake candles and scurried off to the living room after telling everyone in the kitchen to head there. As she reached the living room she saw Lily who quickly mind linked everyone telling them it was okay to enter. Those already in the room waited with bated breath as the door handled twisted.

In came Jimin, who was completely ignorant to the multitude of people in the room.Waiting for my signal everyone got ready as Jimin reached for the light switch. As the lights flickered on and the curtains were drawn back everyone jumped out of their spaces and started singing. 

Jimin jumped in shock as everyone sang birthday wishes. His face morphs from a shock expression to one of surprise, then confusion and then finally joy. Scanning the room he saw the packs hard work as the room was decorated to perfection despite the short notice, but then his eyes land on his mate who was the epiphany of beauty and joy. Yn had changed into a long summers dress that reached down to her ankles and her her natural hair was left to flow. In her hand was a large birthday cake that she was trying so hard not to drop.

The cake looked like a sculpture from an art museum. The cream base of the cake was decorated with black icing that twisted to tree's and birds that mimicked the forest outside. The moon shone brightly in the background of the cake as edible carvings of wolves were place on the base. Black glitter was sprinkled all around the cake to give it a mystic glow. On the plate in cursive writing were the words 'Happy Birthday Jimin' and instantly Jimin knew that Yn had written the words. But what was breath taking was the craving and detail of the wolf that stood proudly on top of the cake howling to the moon that it was attached to. It's black fur mimicked ChimChim's fur as it shone proudly to it's contrasted background. The moon had a spray painted version of a wolf in the background- one he knew way too well. His father. And on the other side was his mother.  He was speechless.  He knew instantly what they meant. 

'We will always look over you'

He hadn't noticed a tear run down his cheek until Yn had ran up to him, shoving the cake in to Jin's embrace, and gliding her fingers over his cheeks

He hadn't noticed a tear run down his cheek until Yn had ran up to him, shoving the cake in to Jin's embrace, and gliding her fingers over his cheeks. Everyone was silent. No one knew what to say as they saw there previous strong and fearless Alpha break down in front of them. Yn ran her hands over his back, pecking him on the cheek and neck to calm his sniffles. She could hear mumbles of words but couldn't understand anything. It wasn't till she let his face out of her neck that she heard him.

"Thank you."

Those two words had everyone smiling in happiness. They could see the sincerity in his eye's. No one needed to say anything back.

"Okay let's get this party started!" Hobi yelled, clearly trying to stop the soppy mood. He was met with lots of cheers and approval nods as the little ones started to run around.

"But first Jimin needs to eat a piece of the cake. Hurry the candles are melting! Yn would you do the honours?..." Jin questioned, raising his brow. 

Yn quickly nodded as she took Jimins hand and walked to the cake. Giving the knife to Jimin so he could cut the cake after he blew the candles out, Yn took the cake piece in her hand before bringing it to his lip. The boys only agreed to help with this plan if Yn fed Jimin in front of everyone. She had no choice. She needed the help. So begrudgingly so agreed. Not that she minded in the first place.

Jimin opened his mouth as Yn put the cake closer his lips to take a bite. The two didn't lose eye contact as Jimin took a shy bite out of his cake piece, not forgetting to hold Yn's hand whilst doing so. After taking 3 bite the cake piece was finished and all that was left was cream on Yn's fingers. Seeing this, Yn raised her finger to lick the cream off but someone else was faster. Taking her hand closer to his mouth Jimin licked of the cream off slowly of each finger as Yn looked at him with wide eyes in complete embarrassment.

"Didn't they say this was my piece? I need to make sure that I have it all then, don't I?" Jimin chuckled seeing obvious effect on Yn.

"I-" 

"Okay lovebirds. I think that's enough PDA in front of all us singletons."

Hobi joked before YN could come up with a proper response to what Jimin had said. The two quickly separated as they saw the whole room looking at them in amusement, and Jungkook even had a camera facing them both. God knows what he took pictures off.

After that the party started, and everyone danced the night away.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Purple you all.

This is a filler chapter sorry. The story starts moving next chapter.

Also 8.7k reads and 434 votes?! I honestly thought I was going crazy because of the quarantine! Thanks so much guys! 

p.s. Can't believe I am about to say this, but I miss going college.