Surrender

Part 1 of todays updates.

"Yn calm down. I'm sure they're fine." Marie stressed for the hundredth time, already fed up with the way she was acting. Having watched Yn walk around in circles for hours on end, mumbling away at herself, Marie was starting to get dizzy. Being so close to her due date was stressful enough for her, she didn't need Yn radiating extra worry.

"But Marie~ It been more than 20 hours since they left and not a single person has reported anything. Good or bad." Yn replied just as frustrated. It had been over half a day since the warriors had left to subdue Jumoon and no one had received any news from them. It was making Yn extremely anxious not knowing what was happening. She was beating herself up mentally knowing she should have gone with them whether they liked it or not, already cursing at the fact that she didn't just hide her scent and disguise herself as a soldier. Jimin's glib words had her enchanted in an illusion she couldn't escape until it was too late. 

"We can still feel them alive and well. They're probably just busy. Give them a bit more time." Roxy pitched in, drinking some tea whilst she scanned through a book. Unlike Yn, the rest of the girls were calm and reserved, not a bit worried by getting no response from anyone. They were certain that the boys were safe, or else they would have felt something through their bond. And since the bond was still there and no pain was being transmitted through the open mind link, they were happily continuing with their lives.

"Mama, they're right. I'm sure they are all well." A little girl chipped in, popping out from behind the counter with her freshly braided pigtails.

"Chloe, what are you doing out of bed? Marie said bed rest for the next few days." Yn scolded the little girl, scooping her up in to her arms. Chloe simply giggled, wrapping her arms around Yn as she let herself be taken back to her room, giving a sly thumbs up to her Aunt Roxy after successfully distracting Yn. Roxy returned the sly gesture with one of her own, as she promised give Chloe a limited addition figurine in exchange for distracting Yn. 

Yn not knowing anything about the little deal happening behind her, continued on to Chloe's room; one that was specially prepared for her by Jimin. Knowing she would one day wake up, he had everything readily decorated, using timeless designs with great meanings in case Chloe woke up in a time Jimin and YN were no longer around. He didn't wish for her to feel alone if by chance she had awoken in a different time with new faces. He had it decorated with paintings of familiar flowers, one's that Chloe always used to hold in memory of her biological mother, so it would give the child comfort from her own mother and father, whilst also entwining the vines from the flowers with birds to symbolise a new beginning. A new beginning with them. 

Swinging open the door to her room, Yn easily tucks Chloe in, getting no resistance from the younger, before planting herself on the side of the bed. "You need to get some rest in order to become better. Please promise me you'll stay in bed until Aunt Marie gives you an okay." Yn speaks gently, placing a quick peck on the 7 year old forehead.

"I promise Mama. But you need to promise me you'll eat too. I don't want to lose my Mama again." Yn heart pained listening to the weakness in Chloe's voice, knowing that no one (especially a child) should ever have to go through what she has, silently agreeing to her promise as she places another kiss on her forehead. "Mama will never leave you. I'll always be by your side, whether that's physically or in here and here." Yn point's at Chloe's heart and then mind. "I'll live on in your memories and heart. I will never leave you unless you want me to."

Yn gentle words had Chloe jumping up from her bed, embracing the older woman as she lays against her chest listening to the tempo of her heartbeat. "Does that mean Jaemin is here to?" Chloe asks after a while of just listening to Yns heartbeat as she hummed a little chune. Her humming had came to an abrupt stop however, once she heard what Chloe whispered.