Date?♡ Part 1

C

assie POV

It had been ages since I had last seen Yn and it was worrying me. I couldn't fully focus on anything. The only thing that was going through my mind was whether I should break the rules and go talk to her, or follow the rules and let everything work out itself like yoongi said. 

After a whole week of behaving, well as much as possible, I came to the conclusion that the boys are idiots and that I shouldn't listen to them. It was about time I took this in to my own hands. She was my best friend way before she was Jimin's mate or our Luna, so I know her better than anyone in the universe. I wasn't going to let anyone or anything get in my way. 

As I got ready to find Yn, a knock was heard on my door before someone burst in. Why would they knock and then burst in?

"Cassie you have to come now!! Something happened to Yn!!" 

My heart dropped right there an then, and the worse possible scenario popped in my head. I could feel my breathing become shallow and it frightened me. I couldn't lose my best friend. I swear to Namjesus if she is hurt in anyway that could kill her, the boys are not going to live it down. I'll build them a grave for each and every one of them and bury them alive if I have too.

I ran directly behind Lily, without worrying about my half done hair, or the tight fitted robe that clings to my body, I just followed Lily silently to the hospital wing. 

When we both reached there, everyone was stood outside the door, clearly eavesdropping on the conversation going on inside. I glanced at Lily and she did the same, before we both raised our hand and swung them to hit the eavesdroppers. They all groaned before looking at me and Lily with hatred. Jungkook eyes changed,probably seeing my get up, and quickly put his hoodie over me growling at the other boys who were there. Mate instincts *sigh*.

"What happened to Yn? Is she okay? Why is she at the hospital wing? Is she dead? Please tell me she-"

"Shut up will you. They will hear you." Yoongi growled and I quickly closed my mouth. It was obvious by the distaste on Jungkook's face that he didn't like Yoongi talking to me that way, but he calmed down as I put my hands on his back.

I got ready to talk again, clearly not learning my lesson, when a slap sound resonated through air. Yoongi and the boys got ready in a defensive stance so they could barge in at any moment. As Jin's hand reached for the door handle, the door opened to see a very red Yn and a red cheeked Jimin, who was holding is left cheek in his hand. 

I ran to Yn and hugged her gently before quickly scanning her body to look for injuries. My eye's flew to her shoulder which was banged and also her ripped shirt and bra, which Jimin, i presume, tried to cover with his shirt. 

I breathed a sigh of relief as it looked like the injury wasn't that bad, but I couldn't help but feel really emotional when I realised that I could have lost Yn. My arms wrapped around her unhealthy figure, that I had only noticed now, as I pulled her into my embrace. She rubbed my back, like she used to always when I cried, and put her head on top of mine. Damn my short body. 

Not knowing why I was crying myself, I dug myself deeper into her warm embrace to only get torn off after Yn hissed in pain. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me as he calmed my hiccups and Jimin ran to Yn to check on her wounds. Surprisingly Yn neither flinched or complained about Jimin touching her instead seemed to like it.