You don't love me

Angst

March 19. 2019
Dear dad,

I'm sorry. I know I've been saying that way too much lately but it's true. I didn't know who he was or how to handle it alone. You've been in your room for 3 days now, either with mom or alone. Mom ignoring me is casual for us. But you, I never would have thought that the person that gave me the speed force would shut me out. I can't tell you have I felt when you left or how wrong this felt when I made this decision to work with him. It didn't feel wrong. Mom never told me to avoid him since you left. She never told me your birthday, she never told me your favorite movie, she never told me which grandma Esther recipe you liked, she never told me your best trick as the flash. She kept me in the dark because she thought It would keep me out of trouble, but it's the opposite. If you or mom had told me not to work with eobard, I never would have. You know that. I was oblivious and stupid and wrong and idiotic. I'm leaving this letter by the stairs so if you leave you room anytime soon, you'll know that I left. For what I did, you and mom won't look at me. The whole reason I came was for you to look at me and me to look at you for the first time. Dad, I'm sorry. I love you...even though you don't love me anymore.

Love,
Nora

-

May 25. 2019

My dearest Nora,

I'm sorry. I haven't told you that but I should've. I was being so immature and dumb before you left us. I understand no one even tried to warn you. I get that. I can't believe you didn't know, growing up with Aunt Caitlin and Uncle Cisco and anyone else that knew what he did. I know they wanted to keep you in the light, but being in the light could cause oblivion. When I didn't feel your speed force signature anymore, I searched the entire country for you. I ran and ran everywhere and searched every single state and city. I never would have thought that you'd leave, and all because of me. That makes it worse. I was terrified, what if you were hurt? What if you were dead? The questions kept coming. I know you don't think so but, It's my job to protect you and your mother. And I know you aren't happy with her or weren't happy with her, but she feels the same remorse that I do. We're sorry sweetheart. We never in a billion years would ever wish for you to leave our lives. And we know we'll see you again, but it won't be the same. I wish you were here with me and your mom. It's auntie Jenna's birthday bash today and it would've marked a year since you came to live with us in the past. I'm sorry, Nora. I love you even if you forgot about me. I'll always love you.

Love,
Dad

Ta da! Yay! First chapter down! I'll be posting more today!