Not now

Requested from my prompts list!
2. This can't be happening! Now now!

Iris West career was just beginning. As central city's most trusted blog for flash news.

She loves it. She feels glory when she writes for the city. This is her calling to help people. Her husband may be a superhero, but she's the journalist, and she's pretty happy with it.

"I'm coming home around 7. I'll pick up dinner down worry." Barry said on the phone from Star labs.

"Sounds good babe. I'll see you there." Iris smiled on the other line and kept typing her articles.

Iris had been feeling sick the past few days and have been staying home from her office to be in the comfort of her home. She's been throwing up and having major stomach problems.

Not to mention she skipped her period this month.

She thought it was just a flu or something, but to Barry he thought way deeper.

He thought she was pregnant.

Iris denied it every time he even mentioned the word. She was in denial. Until later that day.

Barry had come home early to surprise iris when she's feeling so bad.

Iris went upstairs and decided to take a test. Pregnancy test.

She knew she should wait for Barry but she just couldn't anymore.

Iris was waiting, looking at the stick that depict her future.

After time was up, she saw position. She's pregnant. They're having a baby. She's gonna be a mom. He's gonna be a dad.

"This can't be happening! Not now!" Iris cried.

"Iris! Are you upstairs?" Barry yelled from downstairs.

He followed the sound of sobs to find his wife on their bed holding a stick and crying.

"Iris, sweetheart what's wrong?" He said as he climbed on the bed too.

"I- I." She couldn't speak so she lifted up the stick and let it do the talking.

"You're pregnant!" He smiled and hugged her as she cried.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Barry, my big break is just happening! I have a whole team of journalists working for me!" She said.

"Iris, were gonna work the out alright!" Barry smiled and wiped her tears.

"Yeah. But I'm gonna be so busy now." She sighed.

"I'll always be here iris. Don't worry." He kissed her.

"My hero." She smiled.