Singin' in the rain

In which, baby Nora is crying throughout the play singing in the rain when Barry and Iris take her to see a live show. Barry knows exactly how to get her to stop crying.

They were getting bothered looks from every direction in the huge theater they sat in. Maybe bringing A 1 year old to a play wasn't the best idea. But singing in the rain is her favorite. Barry and iris had to take her along.

"Shh, Nora, sweetie calm down." Iris whispered to her as she cradled her slowly.

She continued to cry and shout. "Nora, it's almost over okay?" Barry whispered and took Nora from Iris hands.

"Shhh. Listen to the music. Right? This is your favorite song." Barry whispered and bounced her.

"Nora Bear. Please be quiet, people want to listen to the show. Including me and mommy." Barry rocked her.

She stopped for a second and put her hand on Barry's lips. That means she wants him to sing to her. The only way to get her to sleep.

"I'll sing for you but only for a minute." Barry sighed.

"Good Morning
Good Morning
We've talked the whole night through
Good Morning
Good Morning to you
Good Morning
Good Morning
It's great to stay up late
Good Morning
Good Morning to you." Barry sang quietly to the song.

"Daddy!" Nora yelled and clapped.

"Right. Shh. I sang so you should be sleepy." Barry sighed.

"Great job bare." Iris whispered as he looked to see Nora calmed down and drifting to sleep in his arms.

"Goodnight, love." Barry whispered and kissed her forehead.