That flash

Iris is horny for the flash. Season 1 flash anonymous meet ups. Cringe, and kink. MAJOR SMUT

The message on her flash blog read "jitters at 10."

Barry read it and sped into his flash suit and took a look in the mirror.

"Nice." He smirked and sped to jitters.

"Iris." He said as he sped onto the rooftop.

"Hi." She said happily.

"What's the problem? Why did you need me?" He asked with his hand on his hips.

She sat on the table and squeezed her legs together.

He looks so damn good in that suit. Oh my god. The thighs and the crotch seam almost breaking. And his ass? Oh my-

"Iris? Do you need something?" He asked in a cocky tone as he approached her slowly.

"Oh um." She said nervously.

"Because you're squeezing your legs together like you want something." He asked as he leaned his two hands on the side of the table she sat on.

"I Uh- um-" she can't spit it out.

"Iris..." He said in a sing song tone.

"I'm sorry but I think you look super hot in that suit and I just can't help but get wet whenever I'm around you." She blurted our fast.

"Oh um-" he said nervously.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a slut." She put her head in her hands.

"No you're not." He put his hand on her shoulder so she looked up.

"I'm so sorry that I let that out." She sighed.

"It's okay. I feel the same way about you. I love when you decide to wear skimpy dresses, and your boots, you make me so weak iris." He smiled.

"Wow." She muttered. She stood up and was inches away.

He started to kiss her and she immediately obliged.

He started to thrust his crotch in a slow circulation to her crotch. She instantly got soaking wet. She spanked his leathered ass and groped it hard.

She pushed his into her jeans even more by pushing his butt towards her. She loved the feel of his suit on hers.

He put his hand into her pants and geeked around her ass and grabbed and kneaded.

She moaned into his mouth as his hand tangled in her hair and hers traveled to his meaty thighs.

"You've been working out." Iris stated.

"You're right." He kissed her again and picked up where she wrapped her legs around his slender body.

She moaned as they had dry sex while humping each other on the jitters table.

Thank god it was closed.

She pulled up the skirt of her dress up so he could see her lace panties.

"Take. Them. Off." She panted and pushed her hair back in the wind.

"Alright.l he sped them off and put them in his mouth.

"Oh god." She moaned and slammed him into her.

She saw his crotch seam splitting by how huge his cock was getting.

"You're so wet for me baby." He smirked and kissed her neck as he threw her panties.

"Take off your suit. I don't care about your face mask. Keep that on." She panted as he did so.

She ran her hand down his abs and pushed him down to sink into her opening.

"Oh my-" She panted and sweated and he closed his eyes and grimaced.

"You're so tight baby." He kissed her.

After a few fast thrusts "I'm so c-close." She panted.

"Same." He sighed.

"Come for me baby." She smirked and sweated.

"Oh my god!" She yelled as she hit it and he groaned and held her hand.

They both lay on the table, tired.

"I love you. Even if I don't know you." She sighed.

"I love you too." He smiled and leaned to kiss her again.