Mixed color misunderstanding

In which Iris puts Barry's white shirt in the washer with her pink shirts.

"Iris West- Allen." Barry growled loudly throughout the house.

Iris came from up stairs to see her husband standing at the dryer looking the angriest she's ever seen.

"What's wrong baby?" Iris asked as she leaned in the doorway.

"This is what's wrong." Barry held his t shirt that used to be white but is now pink.

"Aww it's cute! But I'm so sorry." Iris said quickly.

"This is not cute! This is ridiculous." Barry waves it around madly. "This was my favorite under-shirt!" Barry groaned.

"I'm really sorry, I must've not seen it with my pink shorts pervading it." Iris shrugged.

"This takes away a percent of my masculinity Iris!" Barry sighed.

Iris snorted and covered her mouth. "Why do you say that?" Iris asked.

"Because pink is a girly color. It takes away masculinity." Barry said slowly like it was obvious.

"Babe, men can wear pink and they're still masculine." Iris giggled.

"Well I like to feel masculine with you. You're my wife." Barry shrugged.

"Aww Barr, I know. You're my husband. But it's just one tiny set back." Iris put her hand on his chest.

"You're right." Barry gave in.

"Wear it to work today, I got to go." Iris kissed his lips and walked out.

-

Barry went into Star labs in a button down blue shirt and jeans. Cisco took one look at him and said "Barry why are you wearing Iris' pink shirt?"