Your wrong (pt.1)

MAJOR CURSING.

The team came back into the cortex after Barry and Nora had a talk.

Iris walked in with tears stained on her cheeks. Barry went up to her and hugged her and she sobbed into his chest slowly. She didn't notice anything different around her until Caitlin said something.

"Where Nora?" Asked caitlin looking around, same with Cisco.

"I uh-" Barry started and immediately stopped at the look of Iris' face.

"Where's my daughter." Iris backed away from him like he was poison.

"I can't trust her. I couldn't have here anymore." Barry sighed and rubbed his face.

"Where did you take my daughter." Iris asked with a growl. Her face was unreadable. He didn't know if she was gonna cry or knee his balls.

"I- I had to t-take her back. I-I'm sorry sweetie." Barry said as he leaned back on the cortex table.

"Don't call me sweetie! I know your not sorry you selfish bastard!" Iris yelled and ran out of the cortex. Almost like a child that didn't get the you they wanted.

"Iris wait-!" Barry called as he ran normal speed back to her.

"Oh god. We got a big problem." Sighed Joe.

-

Once Barry caught up with Iris, she was sitting, crying on the pipeline floor.

"Get away, prick." Iris muttered under her breath and sobbed over it, Her knees up to her chest and arms wrapped around them.

"Iris Listen-" Barry said as he sat on the ground with her, rubbing her back.

"No listen to me Bartholomew." Iris said as she snapped her head up and stood up in front of him.

"Okay." Barry answered wiping the tear.

"What makes you think that you can send our daughter back to her time without my consent?" Iris said with clenched fists.

Barry looked down and didn't say anything.

"I can't hear you? What?" Iris quipped, annoyed.

"I wasn't thinking." Barry muttered and looked up.

Those eyes. The beautiful brown eyes he looked into since he was 5. 2 decades of those stunning eyes. He can't look into them and talk about this. He ruined their family. He broke both his daughter and wife's trust. How can he possible fix that?

"Of course you weren't Barry! You never think when you get into the moment! Never!" Iris slapped her hand onto her thigh from it on her face wiping tears.

"Iris- I-" Barry started but Iris cut him off.

"You, need to stop jumping to conclusions. You take my daughter back to her time because of one thing that you talked to her about for 3 minutes! You have no considerations for anything. Someone does one thing and you lock them up." Iris yells.

"She's our daughter. Barry. She is our own flesh and blood. She needs us. You're already gone in her time and I don't even talk to her in the future. Can you imagine how she feels? No you can't." Iris reprimanded.

"Barry, she went to him to help stop the speedster that killed her best friend. Godspeed killed her friend. She went to anyone she could, not knowing that he killed her grandmother! She didn't even know you were the flash!" Iris said.

"Because you never told her! That's your fault Iris! You chose not to tell her that her father was a hero. She found out from a message. Can you imagine how that feels!? This speed, everything in my life, should've been shared with my daughter. She should've known and you kept it." Barry snapped back standing up.

"You sent our daughter back to the future!" Iris screams at the top of her lungs.

"I can't, we can't trust her anymore!" Barry yelled back slamming his fist into the wall.

"She lied to us for months! She lied about Thawne! Thawne, Iris! The monster that killed my mother took my daughter from me. My daughter!" Barry yelled crying now.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye!" Iris yelled crying also shaking her head in disbelief.

"Get out." Iris said with her head down And sobbing.

"Iris-" Barry started and sobbed into his hand.

"You're wrong. You always have been. Get out of this building." Iris pointed to the door.

"I'm sorry Iris." Barry cried.

She ignored him and walked out of the pipeline.

He sped out of the building and went to the loft...