Beach

What they're wearing.

Today was Nora's first time at the beach. Being only 2 years old, she probably won't understand what goes on there.

"Nora, are you excited to play in the sand and play in the ocean!" Barry said excitedly while sitting in front of her stroller Iris would push her in.

"Yeah!" Nora clapped her hands and kicked her feet. Barry smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I hate the ocean." Iris said as she walked into the room.

"Why?" Barry asked standing up.

His eyes widened at the attire Iris was in. She was wearing a deep purple one piece with no straps. She usually never wore one pieces so this was upsetting to Barry.

"1. Don't look at me like that." Iris grinned. "2. I don't like the water because I've always hated it. Sharks are in the central city waters. I don't want you guys in it either." Iris said getting chills.

"Hmm. Okay." Barry said as he pushed Nora's stroller outside.

-

They got to the beach. Barry set up a umbrella and their towels. Iris put sun screen on Barry's back. He told her he could do his chest and stomach, but she insisted she could do it.

Barry and Nora built a sand castle while Iris took some pictures of them.

After they built it Barry asked "do you want to play in the ocean sweetheart?" Barry asked holding her little hands in his big ones.

"No dada. I don't like water." Nora huffed and crossed her arms.

"Baby? Why don't you want to swim?" Iris asked as she sat on the sand.

"Because you don't want to mommy. I want you with me." Nora hugged her mom.

"Aww sweetie. I'll go in with you. Mommy just doesn't like it that much. But I'll go in if you want me to." Iris smiled and pushed the hair out of their daughters face.

"Yay mommy!" Yelled Nora as she made grabby hands at Barry.

Barry picked Nora up and they all played in the ocean together. "See, Nora, The water isn't as bad as mommy says it is." Barry smiled at little Nora.

"Be quiet Allen." Iris smacked his arm.

"Pipe down, west-Allen." Barry kisses her as they fell in the waves.