Drunk barry

Just read the title.

At 12 am Iris West should've been asleep but she couldn't. She couldn't because her husband was out. With Cisco. Doing something she'd never thought he'd ever agree to: going to a bar.

I know what you're thinking Barry Allen can't get drunk! And he usually or naturally cannot. But when your best friend is Cisco Ramon, there is no doubts.

So he got Barry drunk. Big whoop. The problem was, iris can't handle drunk Barry by herself. He so rarely did get drunk that he acted so crazy when he did. These are the very few times that Barry ever has gotten drunk.

She had no idea what madness would ensue when she opened the door to see her husband collapsed leaning on Cisco.

"This is my wife? Wow wee." He said slurred and eyes opened and closed.

"Oh god." Iris sighed out as she quickly walked Barry to the couch in the loft.

"Thanks Cisco." Iris leaned on the door way.

"No problem. He as good company. By good company I mean he was hitting on me half the night. Talking about my hair. But you get it. It's Barry." Cisco laughed.

"Yep. Thanks again. I owe you one. I'll bring you jitters to work tomorrow." She nodded.

"Sounds good. anytime." Cisco saluted and walked out of the loft.

Iris walked over to see Barry slowly unbuckling his pants and chuckling to himself.

"Honey, what are you doing?" She said putting a hand on his stomach as she crouched next to him on the couch.

"I'm getting ready for our nightly sex." He said innocently.

"Baby, That's not gonna happen tonight alright?" She said brushing his hair with her fingers.

"Awwww I wanted to play with you." He whined and closed his eyes.

"Bare it's okay." She kissed him.

He picked up her hips and placed her on top of him as he tightly gripped her onto him.

"I know what else is okay." He chuckled.

He started rubbing his hands all over her butt and thighs.

"Hmm." She said into the kiss.

"We have to sleep babe. You need sleep Alright?" She said as she got up abruptly.

"Ugh Fine." He sighed and sped upstairs.

He came back with nothing on his body. No clothes. No nothing.

Iris giggled and saw his throbbing erect. "Sweetheart you need clothes." She slowly walked up to him and kissed him.

"No I don't. You said we're going to sleep. That's a code word for "let's have sex for the rest of the night." He whispered.

"No baby we have to sleep." She smiled and got changed upstairs as he waited.

"Fine. But I'm getting morning sex." She complained.

"Sure you will." She winked as they snuggled in bed.