To see me

Barry doesn't like iris having to go to the prison everyday to see him.

"Hi." Iris smiled as Barry sat down and held the prison phone up to his ear.

"Hi." Barry smiled sheepishly.

"What's wrong? Well besides that you're here." Iris sighed.

"Iris, you don't belong coming here everyday. I'm not asking you to do it." Barry said in a upset tone.

"I do belong coming here. You're my husband. You're here for no reason and you belong to be with your wife for at least 30 minutes a day." Iris said.

"Iris never in a million years would I ever want you to see me like this. Ever. So desperate and needy and alone."

"That's why I need to be here Barry. Because you're all those things. And I need to be here when we can't see each other."

"You shouldn't be in this environment everyday. It's not right. I'd never want you here." Barry shook his head and looked down.

"Barry I've seen you in way worse times than these. Way way worse. I deserve wot be able to get a little bit of freedom with my husband, and that's what I'm gonna do." Iris said.

"I love you so much." Barry sighed.

"I love you too. That's why I'm always here for you babe. Always." Iris put her hand up on the glass.

"I know." Barry nodded and put his larger hand up.