New addition

Requested mctheflash
Barry tells baby Nora that they're having another baby.

"Nora, sweetie come into mommy and daddy's room." Barry called from his room for Nora.

"Coming!" She answered a she's dropped her toys and scurried to her parents room.

"Come on the bed sweetheart." Barry smiled and patted the bed.

She slowly climbed up onto the bed and Barry picked her up from there. He sat her on his lap and kissed her cheek.

"Nora we have something to tell you." Iris smiled and said calmly.

"Yes mommy?" Nora answered mirroring her moms smile.

"So you know how your little friend Lauren has a little brother on the way? And her mommy's belly is a little bit big?" Barry asked bouncing her on his leg.

"Yeah! She said she's so excited to meet him." Nora nodded.

"Well how would you feel if the same thing was gonna happen to mommy?" Barry asked with hopeful eyes.

"You'd have a little sibling to play dress up with!" Iris reasoned.

"But I wouldn't be your little princess anymore daddy!" Said Nora as she grabbed for Barry's shirt.

"Aww Nora, you'll always be my little princess. Even when you're older. You're just gonna have someone to play with and you won't be alone when me and mommy are at work and uncle Cisco and Aunt Caitlin have to come." Barry said happily, trying to convince her.

"I guess that might be fun." Nora Said unsurely.

"Good. Because mommy is pregnant with a little baby in her tummy." Barry smiled at Iris as she was about to cry of the cuteness.

"Yeah, mommy's gonna have your little brother or sister." Iris smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Yay! I get a new friend!" Nora yelled and sped out of the room.

"Well, that went spectacular." Barry laughed and held Iris.

"Thank you for being such a good dad to Nora, and now you're gonna be the best to the one on the way." Iris smiled.

"I just can't wait." Barry said with an adorable smile.