Dirty journal

Barry finds Iris' journal from when she was a teen. She has been writing in it for years and Barry decided to investigate what she hid.

"The hell is this?" Barry said to himself as he looked through the attic to find his old converse. Iris wasn't home, she was at work.

"Journal? Iris' journal?" Barry said to himself as he opened it.

Why would his wife write a journal? About what?

"My dirty journal...." he read out loud seeing the first page.

"June 5th 2006.
Me and Barry are 16 right now. We went to the pool today and had a blast. My friends came to keep us company but I kind of wished they didn't. They were flirting with Barry the whole time! I didn't get any time to be with Bare. I was confused why they'd really want to talk to him. Not to be mean but girls like my friends don't usually like guys like him. It was really awkward to be around them when they were literally throwing themselves at him. My friend Linda was literally holding onto Barry in the deep end because he feet didn't touch the bottom of the 5 foot pool. It was sooooo annoying. I was almost jealous that they got his attention so easily. I feel like I can wear nothing but my birthday suit, and Barry wouldn't acknowledge me at all. But I'd never do that, because he likes BeCkY CoOpER. Whatever." Barry muttered the page to himself, now getting comfortable.

He walked down stairs to the couch to read this in comfort.

"August 17th 2010.
Barry and I are 20 now and are at the same college. We just want to a college party last night. It was the craziest experience of my life! It was fun but scary at the same time.
I was wearing a short cocktail dress and Barry wore khakis and a rolled up sleeved button down shirt. I thought we looked good.
But guess what? Barry brought his suck up girlfriend BeCkY CoOpER. Ugh! They were like grinding on each other all night long! It was disturbing for me to see my nerdy cute Barry be thrusting his crotch into Becky's ass! Like wtf!
I met a guy. His name is Eddie Thawne. He is tall nice and blonde and blue eyed. He's the perfect guy really. We met at the punch table and he poured me a cup. He was really sweet and I got his number! The whole time Barry was keeping an eye on me, trying to be protective. I'm the one who should be protective of him! I saw him and Becky have a fight at the end of the time and her stomping off. Is this the end of a toxic relationship? Maybe...."

Barry flipped through years of pages and found recent ones.

"December 23 2014.
Barry said he loves me. I didn't have any idea. How? How could be so oblivious! I'm dumb. As always. How could I not know that he dreams about me? He always looks at me longer and lingers. He thinks about me. He probably has done this since childhood.
I feel so bad that I did this to him. But I'm with Eddie. It feels wrong. But I also feel something for him. The way he smiles at me when he supports me. When he scratches the back of his neck and his shirt slightly goes up to see his new abs.  When he playfully punches me and it actually hurts. When he compliments me too much. It's all showing now that he loves me. And I might love him."

Barry heard the door unlock to see Iris walk into the loft. "Hi baby what you doin?" Iris asked as she set down her work.

"Uh I found this dirty journal in the attic. It's...interesting." Barry chuckled and flipped through very recent pages.

"Oh god. Don't get offended please. I was hormonal teenager." Iris sighed and sat on the couch next to him.

"Hmm here, June 16th 2019. This was just a few days ago babe." Barry smirked and looked.

"Oh dear god no!" Iris tried to take it from his hands.

"Ah ah ah!" Barry lifted it so she couldn't reach and stood up and read aloud.

"Today I'm so sexually frustrated. Barry is wearing his nice jeans and the grey muscle shirt that he knows makes me weak. He teased me all day and I sometimes teased him. The problem is... he won't even be home tonight to have sex! He is staying at Cisco's for a guys night and I'm pissed. I need my full of him, in me.
He kept somehow putting my hand on his crotch to get my attention of his hard member. It was hot, sure, but I just needed to act now!
Then he slapped my ass probably 7 times today, in and out of Star labs and work. Mostly when I went to visit him at CCPD.
He grabbed my boobs 3 times and kissed me a lot and said "I just can't take my hands off you baby." And I guess that was true.
I was wet for him just when he started talking or when he got in his tight flash suit that was tight in all the right places.
But I guess I'll have to wait til' tomorrow afternoon to get him inside me."
Barry finished off and closed the book.

"I swear to god Barry Allen!" Iris yelled as she tackled him on the couch.

Barry slowly crept his hand on her butt and waist. "How about we make up for lost time honey?" Barry said seductively getting iris wet already.

"Oh yeah." Iris kissed him hard and started to undress him slowly.

She loved her husband no matter how she felt when she was a hormonal teen. She loves him now.