Different

Iris checks Barry's phone to see that he is cheating on her. She acts different and he picks up on it.

Barry and iris were enjoying a date night after a long day at work. They needed it after a long week of figuring out who savitar was.

Sitting on the couch cuddling, was the epitome of the best night for Barry and Iris. That was, until Barry's phone would not stop buzzing.

Iris and Barry had been dating for about 4 weeks now. Iris loves Barry. Barry loves Iris. They'd never do anything to show that they don't. Well, iris wouldn't.

After the third buzzing iris decided to pause the movie they were watching to face him. "What's with your phone? Is it Cisco?" Iris asked attempting to grab it.

"Uh probably." Barry snatches it before she could.

"Yep he just said he made adjustments to the suit. That's all." Barry said with a nervous smile.

"Ok babe." Iris smiled falsely, knowing something was up with her boyfriend.

She snuggled back into his chest as he wrapped his arm around her again. She took a deep breath and muttered an 'I love you'. He said in a voice cracked voice 'love you too.'

While Barry was taking a shower iris decided to look on his phone to get answers.

She unlocked his phone and swiped to get to his messages app.

The most recent text was to a girl named Patty. Patty? Iris thought, whose patty?

"Hey baby, are you sure you don't wanna join me today?" Barry shouted form the shower.

"Yeah babe, I'm not feeling too well anyway." Iris said as tears clouded her vision.

"I'll be out soon to help."

She scrolled through their texts and saw some not so family friendly texts. Such as 'I'll come over when she's sleeping.' 'Bring your dick😁' 'I was thinking of your head in my pussy today' 'She's asleep, I'll just fart and she'll make me leave' 'good baby' 'bring those sexy boobs tonight?' 'I've been dreaming of you all night. No wonder I woke up wet'

Iris choked out a sob and sat on the bed. She shut off his phone and slammed it on the nightstand.

"You good baby girl?" Barry asked as he walked into their room with just a towel around his waist.

"Yes." She answered quickly and immediately got up.

"Let's make dinner tonight?!" He yelled form the room.

"Uh Yeah!" She answered and sat on the couch alone. Crying.

When they were making dinner, Barry was making moves on her the whole time. She felt so violated, she had never felt that was around him. She always felt save and protected in his grasp, now she felt like a stranger was sexually assaulting her.

As she was chopping carrots to put in the vegetable stew, Barry walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She felt him smirk against it.

He started grinding his hard on her butt through her silk robe. She felt it perfectly, considering he was in thin pajama pants.

"You like that?" He murmured into her ear as she sweated a little at the feeling. She did like it.

"Yeah baby." Iris smiled and kissed her lips and walked to get more veggies to chop.

"You usually would be taking off your robe by now honey?" Barry said defeated.

"But we're cooking dinner. I can't let anything burn." Iris shrugged and didn't look up.

"Okay. Yeah." Barry sighed.

"Goodnight baby." Barry leaned over to kiss iris before they slept. Well, before iris slept at least.

"Night." Iris muttered.

"I love you."

"Love you."

-

Half way through the night iris heard Barry turn off his phone and put it on the night stand.

He tried to sneak out of the room but iris popped up to see him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Iris asked sassily.

"Oh I was going to the bathroom." Barry said nervously.

"No you weren't Bare, I know you're cheating." Iris sighed.

"No I'm not I-iris," Barry stuttered.

"Wow. Lie. Okay. Yeah, I'm definitely leaving now." Iris started to cry and ran out the door of the room and only brought her phone and car keys.

"Iris! No baby! It's not like that!" Barry cried.

She texted her dad she was coming over and she'll explain later. She hopped in the driver seat and drove as far away as she could.