To have a daughter

"I've grown quite fond of her too. In many ways, she's shown me what's it's like to have a daughter." Thawne says.

"Don't ever say that to me again." Barry snarled as he stared at Thawne in his cell.

"What? That I treated her like more of a father than you ever have?" Thawne taunted and crossed his arms.

"She's not your daughter Eobard. She never will be." Barry growled and paced the room.

"Whatever you say Bartholomew." Eobard shrugged. "You just don't want to face the cold hard truth that, if she has never grew up with you, she would've thought I was her father. I treated her like my child." Thawne said leaning into the glass separating them.

"She will never and never has been your child! She's mine! And she's the one think you will never take away from me." Barry yelled at him slamming his fist on the glass.

"Hmm, you've fallen under her spell too. She seems to put it on everyone. Whenever you spend so much time with her, help her, love her, you fall under her trap." Thawne chuckled and shook his head.

"My daughter isn't tricking anyone. She was misguided to think that you could ever be her mentor. Because you're not a mentor." Barry said outraged.

"But she did. She came to me. Not even talking about you. Not knowing about you." Eobard added.

"Thawne, I love my daughter. She is mine. You will not take her away from me too. Let me live my life and you live yours." Barry sighed.

"Won't do flash. I need my revenge. Remember I didn't even see your father die. That was all zoom. I just enjoyed seeing Nora Allen's last breaths." Thawne smirked.

"You won't get anywhere near me or my family ever." Barry snarled and out hp his cowl.

"Don't be so sure Bartholomew." Said thawne withba wink as Barry sped off.