Too comfortable

"Hey Iris? Can you come downstairs? I have to ask you something." Barry called from the bottom the stairs.

He was asking Iris what color paint they should paint their new master bathroom in the loft.

"Yep!" She came running down the stairs.

Barry's mouth was wide open when she came down. "Uh-I'm- um." Barry stuttered and blinked fast.

She was wearing one of his shirts down to her mid thigh and nothing under. "Yes?" She asked moving her hair out of her face.

She walked up to him at the counter and smiled. "Where-where are your u-um y-your pants I-Iris?" Barry asked scratching the back of his head.

"Oh I thought we could be more comfortable, you know since we just moved into our own home. Iris winked.

She was out to get him. She was teasing. Barry knows that for a fact when she placed her hand on Barry's butt and spanked it lightly.

"I-uh," he started and flipped through the color book of wall color.

"What's wrong baby?" Iris played with the collar of his shirt. "You should take off your pants too babe." She seductively smiled.

"Uh-Um Okay?" Barry said as he flashed away and came back with just his shirt and boxers on.

"Ah, that's better. Right?" Iris smiled and walked up to him putting her hands on his waist same with him.

He smashed his lips into hers and caressed every curse on her bottom. "Ahhh, I've waited to do that since you got down." Barry sighed in relief.

"I could tell." Iris looked down at his boner.

"It's not like you're not wet." Barry chuckled and picked her up. He ran them to the bedroom.

I guess they just won't pick up a color for the new bathroom.