Permission granted

Barry and Iris' first time sleeping together

On friday night, Barry planned date night for him and Iris. They knew it was way overdue. With all their stress during the week, they need a little breather.

Newly started dating, barry and iris had yet to sleep together. They silently agreed that it was probably too early in their relationship of 2 months. But that was a while ago.

And now they've been dating 5 months, and Barry decided he wanted to pull the trigger.

*

Iris was coming over to barry's for the date. Movies and pizza was their ideal way of spending time together. Just like growing up.

Barry had just finished tying his grey sweatpants, when he heard his apartment doorbell ring.

He quickly looked in to the full length mirror he had in his bedroom, winked, and sped downstirs.

Opening his door to Iris wearing Pink sweatpants, a sheer white top that you could see her bra in, no makeup, and her hair down, was the best sight he'd seen since he saw her earlier at S.T.A.R Labs.

She quickly looked up from her gaze at the floor and grinned Barry's way. "Hey babe." she said going in for a kiss.

Barry was still silently in awe of her attire but still went on with the soft kiss.

"You look gorgeous Iris." barry almost stuttered out, as he opened the door wide for her to walk in.

He closed the door behind her as she tossed her keys and purse on his table next to the couch.

She approached him again and lazily latched her arms on the back of his neck. "Thats very sweet Bear. I was so self-conscious even just walking out of my car up here. I never look this laid back." iris giggled as barry smiled at her eyes squinting from laughter.

Barrys hands wandered her back when he sighed contently and whispered "you always look radiant Iris west."

She rested her forehead against his and said "you always look like a nerd chemist but i won't judge." barry swiftly brought his head up and put on a fake glare at her.

"You could critizise me all day long, I'd still be in love with you." barry chuckled and swept her off her feet and plopped her on the couch before he took the seat next to her.

"You need my permission when you decide to do that, ya know." iris scolded playfully.

"Well i changed those rules from now on." barry stood up to get the remote from the tv cabinet in front of the couch.

As barry bent over, iris spanked his scrawny butt and giggled uncontrollably. "You never stop do you." barry swiftly turned around and got on top of her. He pinned her wrists down and his breathing was coherent with hers.

"Permission granted." iris gasped as barry's hard, sat like a brick on her thigh.
"Am i making you uncomfortable?" barry whispered into her ear, seriously.

"Not at all, just take your slippers off, they'll get the couch scuffy." iris smirked and closed her eyes.

"Right."

Barry speedily took off his shirt and started kissing her neck.

Barry was almost ready to go when iris gasped and barry quickly stopped and lifted himself off, hovering over her.

"What's wrong, are you ok?" barry said with pure concern in his eyes.

"B-bear, are you sure? You wanna have sex with me?" iris' eyes opened.

"Iris, i dont think i've ever been so sure of something in my life, other than loving you. I love you with my entire being, and doing will show you physically how much i adore you." barry made his speech and quietly waited for her answer, "if you dont want this, i will wait. I will wait as long as you need, sweetheart."

"NO! I mean- no i don't want to wait. I wanna have you, now. I love you, baby." iris said breathlessly at his confession.

"Condom?" barry asked. "Yeah." she answered as he groaned and sped up and back.

She slowly pulled his sweats and boxers down to reveal his throbbing hard member, waiting for her touch.

"Oh baby." iris started kissing barry's neck as he shimmed out of his pants completely.

He sped them to the bedroom. More comfortable.

"Thanks." iris moaned as barry quickly took off her shirt and sweats. He slowly unclipped her bra and gazed at her bare breasts.

Barry's hard, somehow, got harder.

"Hurry up." Iris smirked as Barry slowly pulled down her white panties.

"Oh." Barry said exasperated sigh at her vagina. "Iris you're gorgeous." Barry kissed her hard.

"I love you. Let's do this." She smiles and cupped his face as he slowly inserted his cock into her opening.

She laid down, twisting and squirming, haven't having sex since Eddie.

"Oh god." Iris moaned and thrusted her hips up while Barry pushed in and out.

"Hmm yeah just like that baby." Barry moaned and winced as he got closer and closer to coming.

"Wow bear- you're so good at this." Iris breathed out and kissed his neck.

"You're amazing iris." Barry moaned and started thrusting faster.

"Ah!" Iris cried and closed her eyes. She gripped and scratched Barry's back as he thrusted hard and fast.

"Ohhh babygirl I think I'm g-gonna bust my l-load." Barry winced and held the headboard of the bed.

As the bed creaked and squeaked, it set iris off to come. "Oh! God babe!" She cried and pulled his hair.

With one hand on iris' breast, and one supporting his dick, Barry came long and hard, and loud.

"God Iris. You're perfect." Barry plopped next to her, all sweaty in each other's fluids.

"I love you." Iris kissed him.

"I love you." Barry held her as they went to bed for the first time together.