Letters, pictures, heartbreak.

Iris shows Nora letters recordings and pictures of Barry after he disappears.

"Mom."bIris heard the quiet voice come from the door. She sat on the couch all night watching the news and writing articles.

The 20 year old came over to iris and sat next to her.

"Hi sweetie. What's wrong?" Iris asked as she put her hand on her thigh.

"I'm sos sorry I came so late and your working but, I just really miss dad right now." Nora snuffed.

"Oh Nora, I miss him so much too. Everyday. But he told us we had to fight, we're strong. West-Allen's are strong." Iris kissed her head and smiled.

"I don't remember dad." Nora sighed and looked ashamed.

"You were to young to make vivid memories of him." Iris said as she cuddled her daughter closer.

"Well What about all the letters and videos you said he made. Can I see those?"

"I have plenty." Iris smiled and got up to get the bin she kept Of all Barry's notes cards letters tapes recordings and videos.

"Read this note he wrote while you were still in my stomach." Iris smiled and handed the crumpled paper over.

"Dear Nora. I can't wait to meet you. You aren't born yet but I know for sure, that you're going to be absolutely stunning like your mommy." Iris smiled at her mom and kept reading.

"I can't wait to see your first smile. Your first tooth. The first time I read to you. Your first steps and when you start to run like daddy does. My job is to protect you and mommy from any danger. I save you everyday though you may not know it yet.

I love you to the moon and back Nora. You'll always be the best thing that's ever happened to me. No matter what the future brings." Nora smiled at the letter and let tears drop on it. She didn't even read the last line yet.

"Love, Dada.
P.S. poker face is the best song, don't listen to mommy talking about cyndy lauper." Nora giggled and cried.

"Here's a video of your dad holding you for the first time. Video credit is to paw paw." Iris smiled and took a deep breath before Nora got up to put it in the DVD player on the loft tv.

"Dad, would you like to see your new born?" Asked the nurse to Barry as he sat next to iris already in tears.

"Y-Yes." Barry stuttered nervously. He wiped his hands on his jeans and sat on the edge of Iris hospital bed and took a deep breath before he gently cradled the little bundle of blankets.

"Oh my god." Barry sniffles and sobbed a little. "She's absolutely beautiful." Barry looked over at iris and leaned over to kiss her lifeless body.

"We did it." Iris sighed and put her hand on Barry's muscle.

"We did it. You did it." Barry laid down next to iris holding their little baby.

Nora smiled and couldn't look away from the screen.

"He thought you looked like me. I personally think so." Iris giggled.

"Here's your first birthday card, and he videoed a message."

A small light purple card rested in Nora's hand that said "My sweet Nora, happy birthday. You deserve the whole world and more. You're the most perfect baby ever. You don't cry too much, you eat your food, and you don't let me change your diapers! I guess it's a mommy kind of think *wink*. I love you on every earth and more. You're the best daughter a daddy could ask for baby.

Love, Dada.
P.s. there's a video message taped to the back."

Nora put the dvd in the tv again.

"Hi little Nora!" Barry had Nora in his arms in the video that iris definitely recorded. He bounced her around and smiled.

"Guess what baby girl?" Barry asked as Nora touched his face.

"Ask what, Nora baby." Nora heard iris voice from the back of the camera. She smiled to herself.

"It's your first birthday with mommy and daddy!" Barry kisses her face. "It's been a year since I saw that stunning little face." Barry cradled her and held her head so he could kiss her forehead as he rocked her gently.

"You're the best baby, and I want you to know that personally form a video. Future Nora watching this, I love you sweetheart. And I always will." Barry smiles and waved to the camera.
He took Nora's chubby hand and waved it.

"Say bye bye!" Barry kisses her cheek.

"Ba Ba!" Nora giggled.

When the video ended iris already had a bunch of tissues around her full of mascara on them.

"Mom. Are you okay?" Nora crawled over to her side of the couch.

"I'm okay honey. It's just, seeing your father with you again. It's bringing back memories. You two were the dynamic duo. I miss it so much." Iris sighed and wiped her eyes more.

"You should go to sleep mom. I'll put these away." Nora nodded to the bin.

"Alright sweetie. Goodnight. I love you. So does dad." Iris kissed her head and headed upstairs.

Nora got up to put the bin away but just couldn't. She wanted to read and watch and listen to everything in that box.

He took out the letter he wrote to her when he disappeared.

"Nora,

I know this is hard. Believe me, it's not harder for anyone but me. I never would choose to leave you, or mommy. Never. But the fate of the world and your protection are at risk, and in the only one who can save it. Daddy has a big job, you do too, you know what your job is? To be happy. You must find a light in all the darkness I've given you. Don't let it consume you. You're such a happy little baby without a care in the world, but you need to stay that way. Mommy is going to be sad sometimes but you have to lift her up and keep her going. She gets overwhelmed and scared and angry like everyone else. But you have to be there for her. Like she'll be there for you.

I love you Nora Bear, and I always will. You're the single best thing that's ever entered my world. I never thought I was capable of loving someone as much I love you. Always remember that.

I love you sweetheart,
Daddy."

Nora started to cry fully now. She made it even worse when she looked at picture of her and her dad.

A picture of them on her birthday. Hiking in the woods. At the beach. At Star labs. At the loft.

She loves and misses her dad so much. When she gets an idea.

"I can go back to see him before he died!" Nora exclaimed. She regretted that hoping her mom didn't find out.

So she went back to the past. And that's when trouble started.