Cuss words (mild cursing)

Being 1 years old, Nora likes to mimic her parents all the time. Every word they say that seems Interesting to Nora, she will repeat.

Barry has just gotten home from a long day at work. Iris wasn't home yet so he had some time with the baby.

He sped upstairs to her nursery and immediately smiled at the sight. Nora was playing with her flash mobile in her crib as she waited for her father.

When she saw him her eyes light up. She gave the cutest toothless smile and clapped her chubby hands. She sat down on her diapered bottom as she made grabby hands at Barry.

"Hi beautiful girl." Barry whispered as she was giggling and grabbing at his hands.

He slowly picked her up and sped her downstairs to the couch. He laid down with her on his chest. He started to vibrate it so it will soothe her to sleep. He had changed into a Star labs t shirt and CCPD sweatpants.

He grabbed the remote and turned on the sports channel to see if the baseball game was on yet. Nora rested her head against his chest and put her hand over his heart. She loved to feel him breathe and his heart pump.

"You tired sweetheart? Go to sleep. I won't let go." Barry soothes her and ran a hand up and down the back of her.

Nora has trust issues with who was holding her in their arms. She got nervous if it wasn't Barry iris aunt Caitlin uncle Cisco or papa joe and mama Cecile. She was just used to them. So Barry has to make sure she knew she was safe with him.

He gave a gentle kiss on her head in hopes she'd sleep.

Barry is often loud when it comes to watching sports, especially when it came to baseball.

When the team he was rooting for didn't win, he threw a fit. "Sh*t! That freaking asshole! We could've won!" Barry yelled and realized he had his daughter on his chest.

"Ohhh." Barry whispered cursing at himself in his mind. "Dada!" She squealed.

"Maybe she didn't hear it?" Barry asked himself. "Dada bad mouth!" She clapped.

"Oh good lord." Barry whispered.

-

While iris was feeding baby Nora In her high chair, Nora was fighting back.

"No mommy!" She yelled and threw her fists.

"Baby I need to feed you." Said iris.

"No! Sh*p sh*p sh*p. Ahhhole." She said mispronouncing the words.

"Oh my sweet girl. You've been with daddy too much." Iris sighed.

"Bartholomew Henry Allen get in here now!" She yelled through the house.

Barry's in deep trouble.