Take your wife on a date

"Guess what Iris?" Barry snuck into their bedroom.

"Yes sweetie?" Iris put down her book that she was reading in bed and sat up a little to get to see her handsome husband.

"Guess." Barry pushes as he leaned on the doorframe crossing his arms.

"Hmm, you cracked the case you've been working on?" Iris asked taking the sheets off of her.

"Nope." Barry popped the P.

"You...went to the store and found me a pretty new pair of heels? Preferably the red pumps I wanted for Christmas..?" Iris giggled as she started to walked over to him.

"No, but I'll get those soon." Barry smiles.

"You bought new boxers like I told you to?" Iris scolded him lightly because he needed them.

"I told you I need you there to help me." Barry said making up excuses.

"Then what?" Iris asked leaning on him.

"It's national take your wife on a date day!" Barry held Iris hands and pumped them up with his in excitement.

"Awww." Iris sighed as she put her face in his chest with a huff.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to go out with your man?" Barry asked with a chuckle and wrapped his arms around her.

"Of course I do but I just got my period like hours ago and I'm in so much pain. Im sorry, baby." Iris looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Oh no no no no don't cry, it's okay! I promise! Don't cry beautiful. You're too pretty to cry, sweetie." Barry pulled her back into his chest and stroked her hair softly and kissed her head.

"I'm so sorry. I ruin everything with this stupid period." She sobbed.

"I promise we can do this another time Iris. Look at me." Iris looked up. "We will have a fun night here tonight. Movie night with snacks and blanket forts and pillows and Netflix." Barry closed his eyes and rocked her in his arms.

"You're the best. I love you. I wish we could have Netflix and chill but I'm in no state to do that." Iris wiped her tears and smiled.

"That's okay. It's all okay sweetheart. I love you too." Barry kisses her.

"Let's go get set up." Iris smiled and ran with him downstairs to the living room.

They set up the blanket fort with pillows and blankets and the couch. They put it over their heads and turned on the laptop they're watching Netflix on.

Barry got M&M's, Reese's, Hershey's chocolate, popcorn, hot chocolate, Lay's chips and ranch dip, Iris' new craving.

He put a huge blanket on top of them and even though it was gigantic, it didn't cover Barry's feet. Iris giggled about that.

Barry held Iris close to him and played with her hair as he listened to his heartbeat.

She placed his hand on her butt to snuggle herself into him more. "Iris, you know we can't have sex because your period. Right?" Barry whispered.

"I know, I just want you to touch me." Iris muttered into his chest.

"I'm not complaining." Barry smirked and rubbed her bottom slightly.