Feminist rant.

So I am not a hard core feminist. I just don't like when guys think they're better just because they're male. Or male supremacy. And I hate when they act like they can do whatever they want because the media or social media doesn't care what they do.

Like at awards shows, women always look beautiful with a nice dress or pantsuit. The pathetic thing is, they can be standing next to some man that is wearing a t shirt jeans and sneakers. And no one would say anything because interviewers and people like them don't care about men's clothing. They only care about what women are wearing and it bothers me! It's stupid that guys can get off the hook from wearing nice things and girls would get in trouble.

Guys sitting however they want. Ugh! I hate this so much. Like I've seen interviews with male celebs and they just sit however they want with no respect for anything. Like women always sit with their legs crossed over another, logical. And gentleman are supposed to sit with their knee out and the ankle resting on the other knee. But a lot of stuck up men don't care about whose sitting next to them and will full blown just completely spread their legs and have no care in the world. 1. It's rude. 2. It's inappropriate. 3. It's inconsiderate. And it's just gross all together. People call it man spreading and I agree.

I hate the male actors and famous people who are fake for women's rights. Like they're just like "yeah respect." And have nothing to say on the matter. It annoys me so much because they already have everything they want being famous and being men! They get everything!

Tv shows having it revolve around a guy and the supporting characters are women that everyone thinks just have a love interest in him. Like the flash for example. Everyone's like "snowbarry" or "westallen." Westallen is married and Iris has her own life that she can live without Barry. She is so strong and independent. He's gone away so many times and she doesn't even get depressed. But they're just like "yeah so now Barry's dating Iris. That's it." But no! They should be saying "yeah iris is a journalist and she is trying to get her daughter back from the future WITHOUT her husbands help. Her husband made a huge decision without her."

That's my rant. I'm sorry !!!!! But I sometimes just need to. This didn't aim at any male or anyone. Just random! PLEASE REQUEST. I AM DESPERATE FOR NEW IDEAS!!!!