Friend or foe

The flash has an encounter with a new possible foe. She enjoys flirting with Barry.

"Where is the power outage?" Barry asked through the comes as he ran onto a sidewalk.

He stopped and walked around to see where there were wired out of place for power. It was pitch black at night and that wasn't helping at all.

"If should be on 6th and knoll." Cisco Said through the comms.

"Okay I'm here. I don't see-" Barry started but quickly quieted when he heard said of electricity.

"What's that?" Barry said to himself.

"What do you mean man?" Asked Cisco.

"I heard electricity crackling. Shh." Barry said through comms.

"Hello?" Barry called out.

He heard the sound again and turned around to see a girl in a black and silver leather suit with white boots. She was smirking maniacally at him.

"Hello flash." She said as she approached him as he backed away.

"Who are you?" He asked nervously.

"Spark." She answered confidently.

"What do you do?" Barry asked.

"I control electricity."

"You need to turn back on the power here spark." Barry said.

"And what if I...don't." She smirks and puts her hand on his chest.

Oh god. She's one of these criminals.

"Don't touch me spark." Barry said he took her hand off.

"No can do. Because any second, I can take all that electricity coursing through your veins. And I'm not afraid." She said.

"No you won't. I won't let you. All I need you to do is turn the power back on." Barry demanded.

"You can't tell me what to do flashy boy." Her hand trailed down to his butt.

She lightly slapped it and he flinched.

"Stop it." Barry demanded as he took off his hood to show her who he is.

"Hmm. Wasn't expecting that." She giggled and took off her mask.

"What's your name." Barry demanded.

"Claire Tara. I got these powers form the particle accelerator." She said.

"I'm Barry Allen. I got them that night too." Barry said as he sighed for giving away his identity so easily.

"I just came to flirt flashy." She said as she got closed and ran her hands down his chest and fiddled with his emblem.

"Hmm, well I would stop now." Barry said as he tried not to moan.

She then quickly slide her hand down to his crotch. She slowly stroked his length with the leather on.

"This isn't right Claire." Barry said with his eyes still closed.

"I just want to have a little fun." She smirked.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm taking you with me." Barry sped her to the pipeline.

"Barry! You had her! You should asked her out!" Said Cisco.

"Not now cisco." Barry sighed.