Safe with me

In which Iris gets sexually assaulted and Barry and her have to deal with the repercussions...

⚠️WARNING GRAPHIC SEXUALITY IN THIS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ⚠️

She came into their apartment breathless. "Iris?" Called her husband. She'd never been more relieved.

She was shaken. She was hardly breathing from the run of her life, in heels.

She quickly took off the heels and pushed her hair back.

"Iris- woah are you ok?" Barry speed walked over to her with arms out.

"No." Iris started crying and fell into his arms.

"Shhh- it's okay." Barry was confused but knew he had to calm his wife down.

She was heaving and sniffling into his red bomber jacket. He started to slowly run his hands down her arms when she did what he'd never expect.

"No!" She stepped away from him.

"Iris- what? W-what's wrong babe." Barry said innocently and confused.

"D-don't touch me like that anymore." Iris stared red eyes at him.

"B-but, Iris, you love when I stroke my hands on your arms. P-please sweetie tell me what's going on. You can tell me." Barry put his hand on her hip.

She looked blankly at him. Having a flashback to not even 20 minutes ago.

He put his hand on her ass and rubbed. "What the fuck! Get the hell off me." Iris jumped away.

"Oh shut your trap bitch. We know you love it." The tall white man smirked.

"Get away perv." Iris slapped his arm.

She walked to get a map of the train station.

"I'm sure you'd love for this perv to slap that pussy, huh?" He played with her hair.

No one is seeing this?

"Get off!" Iris cried and gripped his hand but he then gripped hers...

"I- I can't. He told me not to." Iris stuttered and closed her eyes tight, not wanting to see his reaction. She let out another sob.

"Whose he? Iris. Tell me what happened. Why you came running in your heels. I've missed you all week since you left for coast city. Please let me help you." Barry came closer to her.

"Barry stop!" Iris heaved and put her hands on her face.

"I'm calling CCPD." Barry took out his phone.

"No no!" Iris cried harder and took his phone.

Barry grabbed for it back and said "Iris you have to let me call them, if someone did something to you they can't get away with it!"

"I was assaulted!" Iris heaved and cried through tears and heard no response.

He stared at her with big tears spilling out of his pale freckles face. She stared as he did.

The sight of him, in despair, in turmoil, all for her, she fell to the floor and sobbed.

All he does for her to keep her safe and protected, he's a goddamn superhero for crying out loud.

But he couldn't take the pain away, just yet...

"Come on baby girl. It'll be fun!" The male threw her fist down and held it to her waist.

"Help! Please- someone!" Iris called but no one cared.

She could get through this. She could get through this.

"You get the hell off of me." Iris yelled...

She slowly looked up to see him still in shock.

"No. No no no no." He whispered and heavily started breathing.

She started crying harder.

"Where." Barry said low and slow.

"At the train station. On my way home." Iris said ashamed.

Barry held her hands to pull her towards him.

"I-I try to protect you, everywhere we go. Anytime, anywhere. And the one time we're apart, you have to suffer because I wasn't there to help you." Barry sobbed.

He was blaming himself.

"Barry don't you dare blame yourself. He was a dick." Iris cleared his tears.

"Did-did he have sex with you?" Barry said through his rough throat.

"No, no I got away in time." Iris said as she pulled him to the couch.

"Tell me where he touched you." Barry silently demanded.

She lifted her shirt to show her slim belly with a red scratch, her lower back with a red slap mark, her jaw from bites, her ass from spanking.

He slowly kissed every spot where she was assaulted.

"You're safe with me." Barry gathered her in his arms and stroked her hair slowly.

"You're safe Iris. You're safe." Barry whispered.

"I'm just so happy it's over. I thought I was going to pass out. The..terror. Pain." Iris whispered.

"We should call joe to get CCPD on this." Barry said calmly.

"We should." Iris nodded.

"Iris. You know you're safe now right? No ones coming for you under my watch." Barry tilted her head to look at him.

"Yes I know." She smiled softly. "I just feel taken advantage of." Iris sighed and looked down.

"I love you. That mother fucker isn't gonna get away with what he did to you. Over my dead body." Barry shook his head.

"I love you. Thank you for saving me." Iris kissed his cheek.

She got out of his grip. She kneed him in the nuts and slapped his face. "Stay the fuck away from me, you scum." Iris run away.

She ran home. Home to her husband. Home to the man she needed. The man who knew she was safe with.

If you maybe thought I wrote this lightly, I'm sorry. I never experienced or seen a graphic show or movie where sexual assault happens. Please appreciate the work I tried to do. #metoo

Barry Allen/Grant Gustin Imagines Pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें