Nicknames

Barry has a lot of nicknames for his daughter Nora. He makes new ones for everything. Here is a list of them and why he calls her them.

1. Munchkin:
When Nora was born, all Barry wanted to do was hold her all the time. She was like a little munchkin. It came in his mind that name and he called her it. It definitely caught on when Iris called her it.

2. Sweet Nora:
Nora was feeling bad about herself when she was a bit older. She thought she had a bad personality. Barry assured her that the mixture between west and Allen had to be good. He said she is his sweet Nora. She loved being called it.

3. Boop:
Barry always loved to play with Nora. She loved to play with him. One day he played peek-a-boo with her. He said "peek-a-boo" And touched her little nose and he said "boop" she kept saying it after he said it and never stopped.

4. XS:
Barry has two reasons of calling her this. 1. She is Extra Small. She is extra small to him and Iris. 2. She does everything in Excess (XS). She wants to go above and beyond to live up to Barry's legacy.

5. Darling:
Barry was once singing a song that had the name "darling." In it. Nora was fascinated by the word and loved to say it. Barry said she was his little darling.

6. Baby doll:
Like every little girl, Nora loved her dolls. Barry would play dress up and tea party with her. He once called her a baby doll and she loved the name. She told him to call her that for her love of dolls. He caught on.

7. Sweetheart:
Barry always called Nora sweetheart. She was a sweetheart. Kind, loving, caring, and always smiling. She was a ray of sunshine that shone on a rainy day, just like Iris.

8. Butter cup:
Barry's favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter cups. Nora got the liking of that when she turned 3 and started becoming obsessed with candy. He called her his little butter cup and she called him her Hershey kiss.