New life

Kind of like the greatest showman. When the westallen family is poor and Barry finally gets a job as a CSI and buys a apartment for Iris, him and Nora.

"Barr? Why are you calling me at work sweetie? What's wrong?" Asked Iris picking up the phone from CCPN.

"I got the job. I got the job!" Barry said sounding like a little kid.

"Oh Barry that's wonderful. Now we will be finally financially stable for the kids." Iris sighed happily.

"I'm so sorry I haven't been able to give you the life I know you deserve." Barry said in the other end.

"Oh honey, you've done everything to give me the best life and I have the best live with you. Just seeing you and our twins everyday makes my life perfect." Iris smiled.

"I'll see you at home, I love you." Barry smiled and kissed through the phone.

"I love you too Barry." Iris kiss's through the phone.

-

A few days after Barry got his first pay check as a CCPD CSI, he went to buy a new apartment. A desirable one too.

The westallen's were quite poor. Barry and Iris were barely getting through every tax dollar. But since Barry got a high paying job, they can finally support their family.

"Barry? Are you home." Asked his wife.

"In here!" Barry said from their room.

Iris had the twins behind her as they came home from school.

"Go upstairs kids." Said Iris pointing up.

"Daddy daddy!" Yelled Dawn rubbing up the stairs.

"Hey princess!" Barry picked her up and she looked out the big window Barry was sitting at.

"Hi daddy." Said Don shyly.

"Hey buddy, come up here." Barry smiled and picked up his son.

"Look over there. You see that nice apartment building?" Barry asked his kids.

"Yeah! But I thought mommy said we couldn't afford that?" Dawn Asked.

"Yeah, but I'd love to live there." Said Don.

"Well we will soon. Daddy got a new job and I'm getting paid enough for an apartment in there." Barry said.

"Yay! We get a actual house Donny!" Yelled dawn.

"What's going on here?" Iris asked.

"Shh." Barry whispered in the kids ears. He is keeping it a secret for Iris. He wants to surprise her.

"Uhhh, Daddy was teaching us...the rules of... the definition of....?" Don was looking at dawn for help on what to cover up with.

"Daddy was telling us how we were made. He said you looking stunning in a pretty blue dress and he couldn't resist but hug and kiss you so much that all that love created us!" Dawn covered up and Barry's face turned pink.

"Oh wow. He better not tell you anything else." Said Iris with a grin.
-

"Come in." Barry said as he covered Iris eyes as he directed her into the new apartment.

"What is going on? This doesn't seem like our house babe." Iris said.

"Because it's not. It's our new home." Barry said as he let go.

"What is this place?" Iris asked.

"The beautiful apartment from across the street." Barry smiled.

"Barry, you didn't have to-" iris started but Barry walked up to her with a kiss.

"I did. This is the life I promised you. You know I don't break promises." Barry smiled.

"I love you barry Allen." Iris cried happy tears.

"I love you Iris West Allen."