Run away

Just wanted to put this picture up there

This is a heavy subject people. This is about marriage abuse. I had an idea and I wanted to just address it by writing it. If you cannot handle the subject, click off and read another chapter please. I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable. Thank you. I hope you read this.

Barry will be having a role as an abusive husband. I know it's sad😭
WARNING 13+ AHEAD. SONE CURSING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Allens were a happy couple. Y/N was happy for when her newly wed husband was coming back from work. She had been searching for new jobs being temporarily unemployed so she'd been home all day.

Y/N loved Barry. He was so gentle, loving, precious, and quite frankly: adorable. He treats her like a delicate flower, helping her with life's problems.

Until tonight...

A jolt of nervousness came over y/n as she heard the door slam on the door of their loft. Barry knew y/n was asleep by 11:00 pm, which it was. He would always try his best to slowly creak the door open and closed to keep her sleeping.

After he slammed it, he stopped through the kitchen with heavy footsteps at each step. She heard him walk to the fridge and slam the door of it closed.

After a few minutes she heard him approach the stairs. She was a bit nervous to see what's wrong with him and why he's brooding.

He stomped up the stairs to their room. She slowly inches into the covers, holding the sheets and comforter closed to her chin. When the door opened her eyes flinched at the bright light.

"Why are you still up?" Barry asked in a low voice, almost a grunt.

"Barry, I'm not a child. I just heard you stomp and slam doors." Y/n said laughing a little.

"Yeah I did. Because I'm pissed. Not only are you still awake, but Captain Singh fired me, temporarily." Barry huffed as he took off his clothes while talking.

Barry never got this angry, so when he did, something is wrong.

"It'll be okay honey." Y/n said trying to soothe him. It didn't work.

Barry threw off his jacket and onto the ground. "No it's not. Because if I don't have a job I don't make money. If I don't make money I can't support us. I wish you'd get your lazy ass up and find a job, instead of staying home here all day like a stay at home wife." Barry snapped.

Barry took off his shirt and undershirt. "Barry I just haven't found a job yet. I'm always looking." Y/n said in her defense.

"How are you looking when you don't leave the freaking house y/n?" He asked as he started to unbuckle his belt.

"Baby, you know I like to undress you at night." Y/n smiled sheepishly. She crawled over to the edge of the bed where he's unbuttoning the top of his pants.

She reaches over and pulls his fly down and he swats her hand away. She climbs back into bed sadly. "Barry, baby, I know this whole job thing is bothering you but you have to take your mind off it." Y/n said.

"Y/n it's not just that! It's you being lazy, being irresponsible, you not being the kind of wife I wanted!" Barry took off his pants and left only his boxers on.

"And how am I not the wife you wanted?!" Y/n said back.

"You don't do anything for me. You can't even cook. All you can do is clean. You never give me sex, because you're "not in the mood." You're supposed to be in the mood y/n we're married you idiot." Barry spit out all the words.

"I'm not an idiot Barry take all those things you said and shove them in your throat. I'm going to sleep." Y/n huffed.

"No, you're gonna stay awake." Barry held her shoulder from turning the other side on the bed.

"Barry get your hand off of me." Y/n said her voice shaking.

"No!" Barry yelled as he slapped her cheek, hard.

"Owww! Barry what are you doing?!" Yelled y/n. Her face red with hurt and anger.

"Giving you what you deserve. Get up." Barry pointed his finger.

"Over my dead body." Y/n cried.

"GET UP!" Barry yelled at her. "GET UP OR I'LL PULL YOU BY YOUR HAIR!" He yelled.

Y/n got up and stood a distance from Barry.

Barry punched her shoulder and turned her around to round house kick her back. Y/n felt the bruises forming.

"Barry stop!" Y/n yelled.

"No." He grunted as he slapped your butt a million times.

"Why are you doing this!" She yelled.

"Because you deserve a beating." Barry Yelled.

As y/n couldn't move, she looked at the pictures of them in their bedroom. Their wedding photos their first date. When Barry proposed.

Y/n tried to get away but Barry was 20x stronger than her. He was punching her stomach when he kept getting higher. He started to punch her breasts. He punched one hard and she was certain it bruised. He hit more of the sides of them but still trying to aim.

"Barry! I'm calling the police." Y/n yelled as she held Barry's arm for a second.

"You do that, you'll be dead." Barry said.

After a hour long beating, Barry told y/n to go to sleep. During the sleep Barry was being quite sexual with her. When he spooned her, he was wiggling his crotch's hardwood on her ass. She slept through it, usually liking the feeling, but not after that.

During the night Barry also slipped his hand under her pants and underwear and kneaded her butt.

He also put his hand up her shirt and massaged her breasts. While she was sleeping he examined them to see if they really got hurt.

When he started touching her breasts she immediately woke up from pain.

"Ahhh!" Y/n yelled and cried.

"Baby, it's okay I'm right here." Barry soothes her. "Why are you acting nice?"y/n asked.

"Because I'm sorry y/n. You didn't deserve that." Barry smiled and kissed her.

"Get out." Y/n instructed.

"Excuse me?" Barry asked.

"I said. Get. Out." Y/n said.

"Y/n you will never find anyone like me. So good luck with your sad life." Barry sped out.

Y/n cried happy tears and sad tears. She can't believe he actually left her alone.