Titillate

Iris flusters Barry in every way possible when they're at Joe's for dinner.

Iris knows something that not many people know. The only people that know this is Caitlin, Cisco, Harry, and Joe. With speed, you have speed, fast metabolism, vibrating abilities, and fast sexual arousal.

It's in his new DNA with speed. Iris takes advantage of it a lot.

The speedy sexual arousal is that, the person Barry gets aroused by (Iris) can do anything that will stimulate that, and he will immediately get aroused. Or in other words get a boner because Iris does as little as dance.

Iris thinks it's cute and embarrassing for her husband but takes the fun to a next level.

They were going to Joes tonight. While iris was getting ready, Barry had already been ready. He came up behind her and pulled his arms around her newly pregnant stomach.

Iris was putting her necklace on and Barry kissed her cheek and smiled. She realized something.

They hadn't had sex since he had got her pregnant, which was 1 month and a half ago. They've been busy taking care of her and working that they didn't have any time to have fun.

She decided to get him roused up tonight and when they got home he'd be ready for her.

She kept it to herself and smirked to herself. "Let's get going." Iris waved him out the door.

"Alright mama." He laughed as she pushed him out.

-

They arrived at Joe's when iris decided to act. They were stepping into the house when iris spanked Barry's butt. He stopped in his place and looked back at Iris frantically. "What was that for?" Barry asked in a whisper.

"You look really hot today." Iris winked and strutted over to the kitchen where her father was.

"Hey sweetie." Joe kisses iris temple as she hugged him.

"Hi dad." Iris smiled as Barry walked in still in some shock from Iris.

"Hey son." Joe hugged Barry.

"Hey." Barry nodded and smiled as he took Iris hand.

"So were having Pork chops and steak, eggplant stew, and meatball soup." Joe said to the kids as they took a seat in the living room to wait for the cooking to be done.

"Sounds great dad. Where's Cecile?" Asked Iris.

"Oh, she went back to Coast City to see Joanie for the weekend." Joe nodded as he took the soup off the stove.

Iris took Barry into the living room out of Joe's sight.

She sighed happily as she pushed him down on the couch. "How are you baby? You seem frustrated?" Iris asked as she straddled his hips and rubbed her hands on his stubble.

"Yeah y-Yeah I'm good babe." He smirked along.

She slowly winked into his tented crotch in her black pants and green blouse that Barry loves.

"You seem tense?" Iris moaned as she straddled and laid her head on his chest. "You need a reviver?" She suggested and she kissed his neck.

"Iris why are you doing this?" Barry asked.

Iris slowly sat up and switch her position so her butt was on Barry's crotch. "Doing what Baby?" She asked as she slowly rubbed her butt into his nuts.

"T-this!" He said in distress.

She winked at him and got up "I have no idea what you mean baby." Iris smirked and walked into the kitchen to help her dad.

Barry groaned and got up from the couch.

Just then he heard the door open and saw Wally come through. "Hey man." Said Wally as he shook hands with Barry. "Hey." Barry smiles.

"Wally's here!" Yelled Barry through the house.

Iris and joe said their hellos and then they all sat down at the table to eat.

Iris sat next to Barry obviously and Joe and Wally on the other side of the table.

Iris placed her hand on Barry's thigh. Barry cleated his throat and said "so Wally how's life out of school treating you?" Barry asked as he ate a pork chop.

"It's been great. I miss having something to go to everyday but seeing you guys a lot is better." Wally smiled.

Iris hand went up a little higher that it made Barry choke. 

He started coughing instantly and wheezing. "Bare you okay?" Asked Joe as iris quickly looked at him and patted his back.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." Barry drank some water.

"Are you sure baby? You okay?" She asked as she palmed his cock through his pants.

"Yep." He muttered.

"Oh you got something right there." Iris quickly grabbed her napkin and helped clean the barbecue sauce off his lips and gave them a little peck.

"Leave the PDA for your room." Joe chuckled as he took a bite out the eggplant stew.

"Yeah come on sis." Said Wally covering his eyes.

Iris smirked at Barry's way and tapped his foot with hers.

When the night was over and they'd said their goodbyes Barry drove him and iris home.

"What do you need?" Barry asked as she sat on the couch with him.

"I. Need. Sex. Now." She said as she started kissing him and tackling him.

"You could've just asked." Barry smirked and kissed her neck.