Journal entries

Some notable journal entries from Nora.

#1 May 13, 2018.
I finally saw them all today. I saw Dad, Mom, Mama Cecile, Papa Joe, Uncle Wally, Cisco, Caitlin, Ralph and Little auntie Jenna. They were all so confused, I guess mom isn't pregnant with me yet. Still, they're working out how to get me home already. It's like they just met me but they don't want me here?

Especially dad. He immediately tried to push me away. I feel bad, coming in like that, with no warning. They must be so confused and overwhelmed. Mom seems excited, I don't know why. She doesn't like me! Why would she even consider to be happy with me. I'll wing it, see if she understands.

Thank you for helping me see my parents and my other family. This will not be a wasted trip. Thank you Eobard.

Journal entry completed

#4 October 30, 2018
Today I met this really Schway girl named Spencer Young. She's the blogger for spin zone. It tells you all the latest news in a flash. It's so convenient for me and dad!

This morning me mom and dad had breakfast together. It was really awkward because mom was trying super hard to get us to like her disgusting pancakes. I just didn't eat. I could tell they were upset with me but I don't care.

But about Spencer, she's really sweet and pretty and funny and nice. I'm not crushing...ok I'm totally crushing. I may ask her out if I get the chance. Mom and dad keep warning me to stay away because she "could be a meta human. And metas are dangerous." Ugh. Whatever!

Thank you, Eobard.

Journal entry completed

#3 November 27, 2018
Today me and my mom were talking about my Dad after we got our nails done. She said that he would always give himself up to save everyone. I don't want him to do that! I need him! I don't want to live another life without dad.

We found an electrical surge from downtown and there was an unstable explosion about to happen. Dad had to run fast enough to put run the timing of the core to erupt, he was too late and got struck but lightning form the weather witch who controlled the weather.

He died for about 2 minutes. I was so scared I was crying  and I didn't know what to do. Caitlin told me to rub my hands together to make friction and try to revive him. It took a few tries but then he woke up. I held onto him for dear life. I just can't believe he did this all for his stupid job.

Journal entry complete

#4 January 22, 2019
Today Cicada flooded my vertebrae with dark matter. He hit his dagger at my back and I was paralyzed for a while. It was going so slowly and I wanted to jump out of my skin!

Later, dad attacked Cicada in the wake of me getting hurt. He always killed Cicada, but I came to the warehouse to show him I was okay. He hugged me and actually showed me that he likes having me there. I thought he didn't want me. But he does. He loves me.

Journal entry completed

#5 March 19, 2019
A woman named Vickie Boleyn was targeted by Cicada because his nieces parents were killed by her, by accident. She didn't mean to hurt anyone. She's a nice mother who happened to have exploding meta powers. She didn't even tell her family. We got her to a safe location but with a lot of hassle.

I finally told the team. Well technically Sherloque spills my beans. He tried to bother me by taking the initiative to tell them and be the hero. I was going to tell them myself! But now the way he said it, makes me feel guilty. I saw what you ddI to my fathers mother, how could you? You should have seen the look in his eyes when he heard. Mom was distraught too. I felt terrible. Dad sped me down to the pipeline and I couldn't handle it anymore. I cried for days and no one checked on me at all. I was down there without food, water, anyone.

My days are number working with you to help stop Cicada.

Journal entry completed

#6 April 16, 2019.
You're right about dad. He only cares about his job and will take anything out of the picture to keep it. He brought me back to my time. Our time. He just dumped me on the street and walked away! How could he do that to his very daughter, his flesh and blood. He is inconsiderate and doesn't know what is right or wrong.

I will never forgive him for this.

Journal entry completed

#7 April 30, 2019
Today I am working with Brie Larvan, Joss Jackam, and Peter Merkle. They are the rogues taht will help me with my plan for Cicada. I don't need schrappy team flash anymore.

Dad tried to talk me out of everything today. He doesn't really want me. He abandoned me! He lost hope in me and walked away.

Journal entry completed

#8 May 14, 2019
We are going to stop Cicada now. We went to where she lives in the forest. We healed young Grace and erased Cicada from existence. I'm proud of us.

Thank you for everything Thawne. for letting me see my parents. Goodbye.

Journal entry completed