Finale discussion (spoilers!)

⚠️WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE FLASH SEASON 5 FINALE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PASS THIS PARAGRAPH! I NEVER WANT TO SPOIL! WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF PLEASE! YOULL LOVE IT!⚠️

YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

So let's start from the beginning:

Everything happened with Ralph and he gets better blah blah!
Then Cisco tells Camilla he is vibe. She except him and I love that. They're a super cute couple and I am really sad to see what's gonna happen next season.

Cicada was a great Villain! I liked when it was man though. I think it was bit hard to understand. But I loved the storyline this season for him/her.

Caitlin didn't have like any lines this episode and I'm pretty pissed! I love Caitlin even though people are being racist to snowbarry, and junk. But I wish she had a bigger role tonight. But she got a new suit! So happy for killer frost!

I really do love ralph. I loved him all throughout last season too. He's a nice sweet guy and deserves more than he has!

Sherloque, Thank the lord he's gone! I hated him! I miss harry so much and We need Harry back for next season please!

Cecile and joe, I'm so happy for joe that he's captain now! I absolutely love David Singh! I knew he'd find out Barry was the flash soon. In that scene in his office I was predicting that'd happen! Love that for them.

Barry: I feel terrible for how his feelings ended this season. And Iris'. In the fight scene with cicada Barry sounded so helpless when he saw Nora be taken away from him. He was crying and so helpless it hurt me. Then later when they fight reverse flash, his anger really shows for him. I love Grant and Tom cavanugh. They're amazing actors. I was nervous when Nora started to disappear and they were scurrying to find out what's happening. And when they used the negative speed force, I knew either Nora or Barry would drop out.

I thought it was stressful hearing Barry and iris and Nora be so scared and were yelling at each other when Nora said she couldn't do it. They were so shocked and her disappearance scene was sad. I loved the family hug though. That was so touching and my uwu died.

Iris: I feel terrible about how she ended the season. I think it was nice when her and Barry were in the time vault watching the video and reading her journal with Barry. I think we really needed that to help us know that she saw this coming. So much crying!

We got a westallen kiss!!!!!!!!! Wow!

I thought iris was gonna say she's preggo and I really wanted her to, because I want to see freaking dad Barry. I'm dying for it. And now the show runner is leaving,,,,new ideas I guess.

But I am so sad we said goodbye to Nora, and I hope cisco doesn't die anytime soon.

Love y'all. I have a new idea for a new chapter coming out in an hour maybe!