Girl advice

Cisco "gives" Barry advice when Barry starts dating iris in middle school, advice when he proposes, advice when Iris is pregnant.

"I'm telling you dude, this advice will get you through any relationship." Cisco said as they paused the video game they were playing in Barry's basement.

"It didn't seem to work with Becky..." Barry rolled his eyes.

"Well Becky was...different. Let's face it, she was a hopeless case." Said Cisco.

"Go on." Barry waved him.

"So, girls always need to feel supported, loved. If you give them any less than that, they'll easily break up." Cisco said.

"I know that already." Barry said.

"Well, you also must know that Girls are emotional. Especially that one week out of the month. But you obviously have to be supportive." Said Cisco leaning back.

"Right. Already do that." Barry nods, actually catching on.

"And last of all, let her have your sweatshirt. Girls love when guys give them their over sized sweatshirts. It's pretty weird but when I gave mine to Cynthia she was beyond excited." Cisco shrugged.

"Oh yeah. That's a weird isn't it?" Barry said laughing.

"Yep." Cisco sighed "lets get back to the game." Cisco said.

"I can't believe we're getting married." Barry chuckled as he was getting his suit fixed for the Wedding.

"Oh yes but you know that there's a lot that comes with that. Being a husband I mean." Said Cisco sipping on his coke in the changing room.

"Ugh, not like 8th grade." Barry sighed.

"Just like 8th grade!" Cisco pointed his finger up.

"Go ahead." Barry chuckled.

"Make sure she knows that you're in this together. You are team." Cisco said.

"I know that already." Barry shrugged.

"Make sure you use
Protection." Said Cisco wiggling his eye brows.

"Y-Yeah." Barry said as his face turned pink.

"Anyway, that's kind of all." Cisco took another sip.

"Wow, Thanks." Barry said sarcastically.

"Anytime brother." Said Cisco.

"A girl. We're having a girl. Oh god." Barry sighed as he rested his head on his hands.

"A girl is a great baby. Everyone wishes for a girl. You're lucky Barry Allen." Said Cisco.

"Yeah I know I love her but girls are just so..complicated." Barry sighed.

"The only thing you have to do with the little baby you will have in a few months, is to love her, protect her, feed her, and care for her. Then you're set." Cisco shrugged.

"Yeah. I already know I will." Barry nodded.

"Just be sensitive with her. She's a little baby girl. That's not easy." Cisco Saays.

"Yeah you're right. That's good advice Cisco." Barry first pumped Cisco.

"I've been doing it my whole
Life." Cisco laughed.