He had to go

She didn't choose him. He was going to get revenge.

"Eddie it's not you and it's not me. It's about Barry. I love him, and I have more of a connection to him than you. I'm really sorry Eddie." Iris told Eddie that night at her house.

He huffed and left the house with a slam of the door.

"Eddie no!" Iris yelled knowing he shouldn't drive angry.

-

Eddie picked up his phone shakily with tears clouding his vision.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I- I Uh- um- I." He couldn't speak.

"Sir, please state your problem." Said the other line.

"I- I'm detective Eddie Thawne And I have just shot Barry Allen."
He said staring at Barry's limp body with a blood surrounding his shoulder.

"Where are you sir?"

"The east side of Central city. House 556 crescent and 10th." Eddie Said shakily.

"We're on our way."

Eddie threw his phone onto the floor.

"Oh my fucking god." Eddie yelled at himself.

Iris tracked him down to be at Barry's.

"Eddie?! What are you-" Iris said as she immediately stopped when she saw Barry on the ground and Eddie with a gun In his hands staring blankly.

"What the hell did you do!" Iris cried and yelled as she ran to Barry's body.

"Barry please, Barry!" Iris put her hand on his face.

"I-Iris." Barry hiccuped.

"Call the police!" Iris yelled.

"I already did they're coming."

"God dammit." Iris cried and put pressure on Barry's shoulder as he screamed in pain.

He couldn't open his eyes.

"Baby please." Iris whispered as she kissed her jaw.

"Iris. Iris. Listen. I love you Iris West. If I don't live..."

"You will Barry! Stop it."

"No no, iris I love you more than I ever t-though possible. You are a g-great wonderful woman. I love you." Barry sighed shakily.

"Barry you don't deserve this."

"I-I'm the flash. My speed healing will help." Barry Smiled a little.

"Baby, it's okay I'm here, don't do anything sudden your gonna be okay sweetheart." Iris kissed his lips.

They heard the sirens and right then and there Eddie decided to open the door of Barry's house when he was put on the stretcher.

"I'm not sorry."

Iris caught a sob in her throat and ran downstairs with the paramedics.