Sleep arrangments

After Iris' party, you and Barry have to stay over at Iris' house. There is a bit of a predicament for where you guys can sleep.

Smutty-ness

"Thanks for the party Iris." You heard plenty of people say and hug her.

You realized you and Barry were the only ones that didn't thank her for the party yet. Was he not leaving either?

You knew Barry from going to college with him a few years ago. You guys had met time and time again and you really liked him. You thought he was cute. You haven't talked to him much tonight.

You didn't want to go back home. You liked it at the west's. Iris is a good friend of yours.

"Hey Iris where should I sleep?" Barry asked fiddling his fingers.

"You can sleep in the spare bedroom." Iris nodded.

Barry went to go get a drink of water before going upstairs.

"Where should I sleep?" You asked.

"How about the couch? Ralph is staying on the chair." Iris suggested.

You don't like Ralph, or trust him. Sleeping right next to him doesn't sound smart.

"Uh sorry but is there anywhere else I can sleep?" You asked nervously.

"You could share the room with Barry in the spare bedroom?" Iris suggested.

"Um Uh- I guess so. Can you tell him. I'm too nervous what he'll say." You jittered.

"Hey Barr, y/n is gonna be sleeping in the spare bedroom also tonight." Iris said.

"Uh- Okay." Barry said as his hand went to his hair.

-

You two walked into the room and realized there's only one bed. Could this night get any worse?

"You can take the bed, I'll take the floor." You suggested to Barry.

"Y/n are you serious? I'm not letting you sleep on the hard, cold, dirty, floor!" Barry insisted.

"Okay fine. But I don't want to see you on the floor. It breaks my heart." You said.

"Then we can both sleep in the bed?" Barry asked.

"We can. But a few conditions first." You said pointing your finger at Barry.

"Oh boy." He muttered.

"No touching, no feeling, no kissing, no hugging, no rubbing, you pressure on anywhere, no whispering, no moaning, and no taking advantage of me just because we're in the same bed." You said.

"I would never do any of those y/n. I'm a gentleman." Barry said as he started to take off his shirt.

"Yes. A real gentleman that gets changed in front of a lady." You scoffed and laughed.

"There's no where else to go to get changed." Barry shrugged.

Wait. He's keeping his shirt off? Oh good lord.

"Okay, turn around please." You waved him.

"Okay." He turned around and covered his eyes.

"Okay. I'm decent." You said.

"I'm not decent but I'm dressed." Said Barry.

"Smooth." You chuckled.

He was wearing no shirt and CCPD sweatpants. Tonight, will be the death of me.

"I call sleeping on the left side!" You called and jumped on the left.

"Alright then." Barry laughed and sat on the other side.

"I have a question. Why did you go home tonight?" You asked taking off your makeup with a wipe.

You were wearing a blue tank top that's loose, and black booty shorts. I could tell Barry was staring.

"Well I just wanted to stay with Iris I guess. I know she's been under a lot of stress and I wanted to help her." Barry looked down at played with the string on his crotch seam.

Oh boy.

"Why are you sleeping over?" He asked putting the covers over himself as you did too.

"Well my parents are staying at my house and they're always fighting. I didn't want to go back late at night." You said looking down.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. That's a valid excuse." Barry said.

"Thanks. But it's okay. It doesn't matter much to me." You sighed.

"Y/n? Can I tell you something you probably won't like?" Barry asked picking his fingernails in fear.

"You can tell me anything Barry." You Said supportively.

"I like you. Like a lot. Ever since college, I had feelings for you. And I had no idea you were coming tonight. But when I saw you, I was speechless. And now that I'm not exactly looking at you, I can speak more clearly." Barry said rambling.

"Barry, I like you too. I always liked you. I always thought you were cute, dorky, kind, a gentleman, and just a great guy. Look at me so we can talk directly again." You suggested.

Barry turned on his shoulder as you turned your head.
"I like you too barry." You clarified for him, looking in his green eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" Barry asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course." You leaned in and attached your lips to his soft ones.

-

During the night, Barry spooned you. He had his arm wrapped around your chest. You wiggled you butt into his crotch a few times through the night and you could hear his audible moans.

He would randomly play with your hair. You kissed his arm throughout the night, just to give him some love.

You woke up the next day and walked downstairs to the kitchen with Barry.

"I had a good sleep last night. Did you?" You asked pouting coffee as you heard Iris come down.

"It was spectacular." Barry sighed happily and downed his coffee.

"You two didn't...in my house..." Iris asked.

"Of course not." You Said.

"Well I would've been okay with it because Me and Linda have been shopping you guys together since college." Iris super her coffee and walked away.

"Wow." You and Barry both said as you shared a kiss.