Pool

Barry and Iris are at the pool in the summer time.

"Come on iris, just let your hair down and let's have a fun time for once!" Barry said as iris sat on the lounge chair on the side of the pool Barry swam in.

"You really want to see my messy hair?" Iris asked as she looked back down at her magazine while adjusting her sunglasses.

"Babe, I don't care about what your hair looks like. I just want to play in the pool with you." Barry pouted and made a sad face at her to give in.

"No don't do that to me. Barry Allen..." She said as she couldn't resist.

"Yes!" Barry yelled and pumped his arms up as she goin off her cover up and sunglasses.

It revealed her bathing suit. Barry's jaw dropped. It was a white skimpy bikini he doesn't remember her buying.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies babe." Iris smirked as she sauntered to the edge of the pool and sat with her feet in.

"That's all? You're just gonna sit here?" He asked exasperated.

"Well I could use a little help getting in from my strong husband...?" She suggested as he quickly swam closed and gently took her hips in his hands to level her down in the 6 feet pool.

"That's better." Barry smiled and held her in his arms.

They swam over to the steps that lead into the pool. Their wasn't many people at the pool thankfully.

Barry rested iris on his lap and smiled at her. "I'm happy you gave in." Barry kisses her head.

"Me too. Let's go swim." She suggested as he picked her up and swam away.

Iris held onto Barry's shoulder or chest the whole time because she wasn't good at treading water in the deeper end.

"I have a fun game we can play." Iris smirked and her eyes grew darker as she laid her head on Barry's chest.

"What game?" He asked genuinely not knowing.

"It's called school. It's where one person spreads their legs and the person has to try to get through them without knocking into them." Iris explained.

"I'll stand here first." Barry said as he stood in front of iris and spread his legs apart. She launched underwater to try and go under when she did what she had in mind the whole time.

She started to lick the outside of Barry's swim trucks. She saw him jump back and push away.

"What the hell Iris! There are kids here!" Barry whispered.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't take it anymore." She said hungrily.

"Let's just sit and hold each other, yeah?" Barry grabbed her waist and held onto her.

"Yeah." She nodded and kissed him.

"You know I love you so much right?" Barry asked as he pushed her wet hair back.

"Duh, you're my husband. I love you too baby." She played with his hair.

"Good. Just making everything clear." Barry laughed.

"I'll always love you." She kisses him.

"Same here." He held her and played with her hair.